twrp corrupted or something

Search This thread

NDSA

Jul 16, 2016
for some reason, i'm able to flash any custom rom i want, but any other file, it gives me error everytime, like gapps, xospapps, supersu, etc. i'm not so sure if the twr is corrupted or i installed one that is not compatible with my phone, but that shouldn't be the case i think, because like i said, i can install custom roms without a problem, edit: i forgot to mention, i'm unable to install gapps, x86, x64, arm, arm64

Last edited:

NDSA

Jul 16, 2016
bump, i really need help on this, i swear i've spent over 4 entire days trying to solve this crap, unlocking/locking bootloader, supersu, rootking, etc. fastboot drivers, adb, everything, still no clue what is going on, i can't install gapps, i can't go on with the rom i installed, is freaking useless as it is, i can't even flash (overwrite) the current twrp because i need to flash with it or adb, and none are working, but just for now, i need to know, why i can't install any gapps

NDSA

Jul 16, 2016
I SOLVED IT !!! first of all, if you having the same issue as me, DO NOT EVER INSTALL AN UPDATED VERSION OF TWRP, ok, so the way i made it, it was downgrading my rom/kernel in order to root my phone, cause it was literally impossible, kingroot, supersu, emma, flashtool, nothing worked, so once i downgrade my rom, i installed an older version of twrp, and then i root my phone, which it was possible due to having a less secured version of the kernel, and that's it, i could install gapps, flash roms, etc.