Remove All Ads from XDA

[07-JAN-2020]List of Xposed Modules For Android 10 (Q) Working With EdXposed

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2020, 05:03 AM |#21  
elzafir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterC

what went wrong here?

I had that problem using EdXposed 0.4.6 with EdXposed Manager (0.4.5.1 works with EdXposed Manager). The solution is to use EdXposed Installer by solohsu (ElderDrivers member; EdXposed dev) instead. https://github.com/solohsu/XposedInstaller/releases
9th January 2020, 06:25 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 627
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

Did you install the Riru Core Magisk Module?

Yes, you can see that in the log screenshot

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by elzafir

I had that problem using EdXposed 0.4.6 with EdXposed Manager (0.4.5.1 works with EdXposed Manager). The solution is to use EdXposed Installer by solohsu (ElderDrivers member; EdXposed dev) instead. https://github.com/solohsu/XposedInstaller/releases

OK thanks. But if install the Canary edxposed my system ui goes crazy. Lots of crashes and black screens. Do you have that too?
9th January 2020, 08:49 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 627
 
More
Both screenshots from manager and installer...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200109-144729_EdXposed_Installer.png
Views:	250
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	4922083   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200109-144741_EdXposed_Manager.png
Views:	246
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	4922085  
9th January 2020, 01:20 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterC

Both screenshots from manager and installer...

If you want to switch the manager for the installer, you need to uninstall the manager, reboot and install the installer. Also,try using YAHFA version of Edxposed instead of Sandhook.
9th January 2020, 06:45 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 627
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

If you want to switch the manager for the installer, you need to uninstall the manager, reboot and install the installer. Also,try using YAHFA version of Edxposed instead of Sandhook.

Doesn't work. I uninstalled everything then flashed ricu core, yafha Canary, installed edxposed installer and still says not installed...
9th January 2020, 07:23 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterC

Doesn't work. I uninstalled everything then flashed ricu core, yafha Canary, installed edxposed installer and still says not installed...

Try uninstalling everything and install Manager. Manager is recommended for the latest Edxposed versions.
12th January 2020, 01:12 AM |#27  
josemata00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yaracuy - Venezuela
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Miui 11, Android 10
Edxposed + Modified Magisk + Exi for Swiftkey + Customiuizer = Working OK.
12th January 2020, 06:11 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag BELGAUM
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Chrome pie & maxlock are working

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

If you want to switch the manager for the installer, you need to uninstall the manager, reboot and install the installer. Also,try using YAHFA version of Edxposed instead of Sandhook.

The earlier version needed modded magisk but current version works with stock
Try now using latest version of riru,magisk n edxposed canary. I recommend using manager
13th January 2020, 03:28 PM |#29  
ahrion's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,164
 
More
Riru Core 19.6 + EdXposed 0.4.6.1 (4497)(SandHook)[Canary] + EdXposed Manager 4.5.3 + Magisk 20.3 (Beta)[Official] all work together fine without the custom 20.1 Magisk. The latest EdXposed Manager 4.5.4 works as well, but when you reboot it marks framework as inactive and you can't toggle modules; however it still works.

Tested on OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition (5G)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2020, 04:18 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Riru Core 19.6 + EdXposed 0.4.6.1 (4497)(SandHook)[Canary] + EdXposed Manager 4.5.3 + Magisk 20.3 (Beta)[Official] all work together fine without the custom 20.1 Magisk. The latest EdXposed Manager 4.5.4 works as well, but when you reboot it marks framework as inactive and you can't toggle modules; however it still works.

Tested on OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition (5G)

Try this version of Edxposed Manager (https://t.me/EdXposed/53). This is from their Telegram.
13th January 2020, 05:00 PM |#31  
Gruber008's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Riru Core 19.6 + EdXposed 0.4.6.1 (4497)(SandHook)[Canary] + EdXposed Manager 4.5.3 + Magisk 20.3 (Beta)[Official] all work together fine without the custom 20.1 Magisk. The latest EdXposed Manager 4.5.4 works as well, but when you reboot it marks framework as inactive and you can't toggle modules; however it still works.

Tested on OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition (5G)

That's true, it happened to me couple of days ago (on Pie) and when I switched back to 4.5.3 version of edXposed Manager everything started working just fine and I didn't have that "framework not active" issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 10, magisk modules, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes