Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Xposed Framework [UNITY]

3,086 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,842

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 31st October 2017, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2018, 05:23 AM |#91  
Flag Decatur,GA
Thanks Meter: 1,832

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

xposed has been update to unity v1.4.1! see unity thread for changelog

Thanks.. been using for a while now. is there suppose to be a difference between the original xposed and this? performance wise? I notice on my lg v20.. this is just today tho..
The Following User Says Thank You to bountyman334 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bountyman334 Ad-Free

31st March 2018, 10:29 AM |#92  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 6

More
i have a question; module netstrength isnt update to work for nougat, oreo...so if i iinstallthis xposed version, that will work, or i didnt understand...sorry for nub question
31st March 2018, 12:23 PM |#93  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

I'm glad it seems to be working for those who are trying it out. I'm assuming those who've downloaded and haven't commented means it's working for them as well.

can u explain for beginers like me what do that xposed version? in what is different than normal xposed?
31st March 2018, 02:13 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 3,501

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyman334

Thanks.. been using for a while now. is there suppose to be a difference between the original xposed and this? performance wise? I notice on my lg v20.. this is just today tho..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardd14

i have a question; module netstrength isnt update to work for nougat, oreo...so if i iinstallthis xposed version, that will work, or i didnt understand...sorry for nub question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardd14

can u explain for beginers like me what do that xposed version? in what is different than normal xposed?

This is the same as original xposed. All it does is detect what kind of device you have and install the proper version. Note that for magisk, the app_process binary had to be patched so it'll use that patched binary if you're using magisk. Basically, it's xposed wrapped into a nice dynamic installer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
2nd April 2018, 03:27 AM |#95  
Flag Ventura
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Will you be updating the bundled xposed installer to the 3.1.5 apk?
I installed it since it pairs with the v90beta release but it installs as a second app rather than an update.

Rovo has a post that the included "optimize apps now" may be necessary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuck4100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chuck4100 Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 06:18 PM |#96  

More
Updated xposed to unity v1.5

Edit: updated again to unity v1.5.1 -_-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
17th April 2018, 01:54 AM |#97  

More
Updated to unity v1.5.2. Should be the last unity update for a while
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
17th April 2018, 07:02 PM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
xiaomi stock rom with oreo seemed never succeeded with any of xposed version
because of deodex

no solution in the future??
The Following User Says Thank You to uasudoasuod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uasudoasuod Ad-Free
27th April 2018, 12:14 AM |#99  

More
Xposed have been updated to unity v1.5.3. See unity thread for changelog
6th May 2018, 07:49 AM |#100  
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 2,329

Donate to Me
More
@Zackptg5 FYI: Systemless Xposed has been updated; release post here.
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowstep Ad-Free
8th May 2018, 02:14 AM |#101  

More
Xposed has been updated to unity v1.5.4! See unity thread for changelog. Also updated the scripts for magisk 16.4+ compatibility
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)