Remove All Ads from XDA

Xposed Framework [UNITY]

3,090 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,883

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 31st October 2017, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2018, 02:14 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 3,665

More
Xposed has been updated to unity v1.5.4! See unity thread for changelog. Also updated the scripts for magisk 16.4+ compatibility
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free

13th May 2018, 06:54 PM |#102  
Flag Itu,Sp
Thanks Meter: 0

More
work stock recovery?
7th June 2018, 06:15 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Hi @Zackptg5
Your port of Wanam Builds is always showing an update to V89/V90bxrx in magisk manager app. Please detach these builds from Magisk Repo as I once by mistake updated it and soft bricked my phone (of course It was my mistake). So it would be nice to receive NO updates for these builds to avoid such mistaked. Thank you for your awesome work
The Following User Says Thank You to immi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift immi Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 12:10 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by immi

Hi @Zackptg5
Your port of Wanam Builds is always showing an update to V89/V90bxrx in magisk manager app. Please detach these builds from Magisk Repo as I once by mistake updated it and soft bricked my phone (of course It was my mistake). So it would be nice to receive NO updates for these builds to avoid such mistaked. Thank you for your awesome work

Oh wow, I had the same modid in both, my bad. Just reuploaded r7 to androidfilehost with a different modid so that shouldn't happen anymore. Note that because of the change in modid, you'll need to manually remove any older versions of xposed wanam you have installed (or use the old zip)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 04:43 PM |#105  

More
Hello,
Which version should I install on my samsung note 4 rom ported note 7 touchwiz(erobotrom 1.1)?
17th June 2018, 06:07 PM |#106  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextalexus

Hello,
Which version should I install on my samsung note 4 rom ported note 7 touchwiz(erobotrom 1.1)?

It depends on what android version you're on. As stated on the op, if on lollipop or marshmallow, use wanam. If nougat or oreo, use the main one
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 07:10 PM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

It depends on what android version you're on. As stated on the op, if on lollipop or marshmallow, use wanam. If nougat or oreo, use the main one

Marshmallow 6.0.1 - erobotrom v1.1 port note 7 for note 4
17th June 2018, 07:15 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextalexus

Marshmallow 6.0.1 - erobotrom v1.1 port note 7 for note 4

Now here's the tricky part. Wanam Xposed is for touchwiz only, so samsung stock roms or roms based off of stock. It looks like erobotrom rom is touchwiz based so I'd say try wanam xposed but since it's a port, who knows what will happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
19th June 2018, 03:53 AM |#109  

More
hi can you gime guyz xposed ver for my a5 2017 7.0.its already rooted by twrp
18th July 2018, 04:03 AM |#110  

More
Xposed has been updated! Changelog: Updated to unity v1.5.5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
18th July 2018, 10:27 PM |#111  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Xposed has been updated! Changelog: Updated to unity v1.5.5

Excuse me , does the latest standard package support Oreo too? I'm a bit confused because in GitHub README.md it shows oreo isn't supported
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)