Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[12/13/2017] Xposed Framework v88.2 r6 [UNITY]

3,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,437
 
By ahrion, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 31st October 2017, 01:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2017, 02:12 PM |#21  
ahrion's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_propa

still doesnt work on the note 8 snapdragon version smh

See OP. It's the same Framework as official.

You'll never have any luck with Samsung. I personally recommend getting a pixel or OnePlus device if you want Android modifications.
 
 
10th November 2017, 03:24 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Did it work on all of them?

Yes. It works on all 4 mentioned devices......again thanks for your work
11th November 2017, 06:17 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Is anyone able to get this to work on SuperSU and SUhide on the pixel XL?
11th November 2017, 07:12 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviceManagent

Is anyone able to get this to work on SuperSU and SUhide on the pixel XL?

It should work with supersu, but not with suhide. You can never pass safetynet with xposed regardless of suhide, magisk, or whatever else to circumvent it
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
11th November 2017, 07:33 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

It should work with supersu, but not with suhide. You can never pass safetynet with xposed regardless of suhide, magisk, or whatever else to circumvent it

Keep getting "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file...
11th November 2017, 08:17 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviceManagent

Keep getting "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file...

Can you redownload the file zip from the OP and send a recovery log after trying it? Thanks
18th November 2017, 07:08 PM |#27  
ahrion's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviceManagent

Keep getting "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip file...

I'm assuming this worked?
22nd November 2017, 01:13 PM |#28  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,885
 
More
Been awhile since I tried getting Xposed (unofficial) and AOSPA/ParanoidAndroid working. It was a no go for a lot of folks.
Finally the latest/last build 7.3.1 was made available on the G3 D851.
The ROM and UNITY Xposed are working perfectly together. As well as the various modules. Cool deal. 👌👍


LG G3 D851, AOSPA 7.3.1-EOL ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
23rd November 2017, 09:20 PM |#29  
ahrion's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,437
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Been awhile since I tried getting Xposed (unofficial) and AOSPA/ParanoidAndroid working. It was a no go for a lot of folks.
Finally the latest/last build 7.3.1 was made available on the G3 D851.
The ROM and UNITY Xposed are working perfectly together. As well as the various modules. Cool deal. 👌👍


LG G3 D851, AOSPA 7.3.1-EOL ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

I'm very glad it works for you, especially on a device so complicated.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2017, 03:43 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
More
Xposed has been updated with latest unity. See unity/aml thread for full changelog (magisk 14.5 issues have been fixed)
29th November 2017, 10:20 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 427
 
More
Why no Samsung support?
rovo89s official Xposed does support Samsung devices.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes