Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Xposed Framework [UNITY]

3,087 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,843

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 31st October 2017, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2017, 09:44 PM |#61  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,843

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURHAN77

Yes, true, working, before xposed magisk 15 release

the same problem is now written in xposed site. I think there was a crash/bug report/error after version magisk 15.1

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...388268/page612

Works for OP5T v15.1.

5th January 2018, 02:10 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
I flashed it through recovery, when I access the xposed installer It doesn't ask for root permission thus it will say xposed installed but not active, that issue cost me a lot of time yesterday, I though there's issue with my modules or the xposed's directory permissions, any way the simple solution to trigger xposed installer to ask for the root permission is tap on the three dots on the upper right and choose any item, e.g. Reboot, then this time will ask for the root permission, grant it, reboot, back to xposed installer, you will find it back to normal status.
10th January 2018, 08:31 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Can you update to xposed v90 beta1?
11th January 2018, 07:01 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
What version for my t815 tab s2?
11th January 2018, 12:00 PM |#65  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayfidz

What version for my t815 tab s2?

There's only one zip/version here. It's an all-in-one installer. Read the OP.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Dark ROM, Llama Sweet Kernel, microG (NoGAPPS),, Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.5
11th January 2018, 04:04 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks i already did. All went well, just wanted to confirm my version.
The Following User Says Thank You to stayfidz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stayfidz Ad-Free
11th January 2018, 05:12 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 3,538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubimo

Can you update to xposed v90 beta1?

Update will be up this weekend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
13th January 2018, 01:52 AM |#68  

More
Xposed has been updated to unity v2.9! See unity/aml thread for changelog.
Xposed framework v90 beta 1 has also been added for oreo devices! A beta version of the material xposed installer will be used in this case since it's only one that works with it so far
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 06:13 PM |#69  
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 2,338

Donate to Me
More
@ahrion @Zackptg5 Thanks for the update! I just want to know is there a way to force the installer to install Xposed directly to /system even though Magisk is installed (instead of the Magisk module, if Magisk is detected by it)?
14th January 2018, 06:17 PM |#70  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstep

@ahrion @Zackptg5 Thanks for the update! I just want to know is there a way to force the installer to install Xposed directly to /system even though Magisk is installed (instead of the Magisk module, if Magisk is detected by it)?

Not at the moment, we had it for a while but that was only because at the time, magisk was much slower at mounting everything in the img. Since topjohnwu fixed that, there wasn't really a need for it anymore. You can always use rovo89's official installer for system installs (never tried it with magisk though)
14th January 2018, 06:20 PM |#71  
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 2,338

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Not at the moment, we had it for a while but that was only because at the time, magisk was much slower at mounting everything in the img. Since topjohnwu fixed that, there wasn't really a need for it anymore. You can always use rovo89's official installer for system installs (never tried it with magisk though)

No worries, appreciate your quick response!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)