Thanks Meter: 112

By xiaoxiaozy, Junior Member on 13th January 2019, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2020, 11:51 PM |#1111  
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Quote:

Definitely NOT normal. Sandhook is generally faster but not "significantly" so.

The behavior of YAHFA is very strange. On startup, I see all shortcuts and several widgets (it happens almost immediately after boot), but the rest of startup apps start one by one in 5 to 10 minutes from boot, sometimes one or two of them doesn't start at all.
16th March 2020, 08:01 AM |#1112  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 311

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerves78

get someone v0.4.6.1 work on los 17.1 ?

I don't use custom ROMs.

But on my s8 i installed lineage 17.1 ( Android 10 ).

Using version 0.4.6.1 did cause the phone to reboot into the first Samsung logo and didn't go any further.

It did work using the Edxposed Manager using the canary channel version 0.4.6.2 ( 4514 ) YAHFA.

So maybe give that a try.

Edit : At the moment have Xprivacylua working ok.
Also getting used to lineage all well.
16th March 2020, 01:23 PM |#1113  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siealex

The behavior of YAHFA is very strange. On startup, I see all shortcuts and several widgets (it happens almost immediately after boot), but the rest of startup apps start one by one in 5 to 10 minutes from boot, sometimes one or two of them doesn't start at all.

Try different combinations of Riru/Edxposed/YAHFA. It worked for me on first try but others have difficulty for any number of reasons.

Also, don't hesitate to try other ROMs and gapps - you'll find your unique combination.
22nd March 2020, 07:56 PM |#1114  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hi all, I just wanted to share my experience with EdXposed;
I'm running an Android head unit (PX5) and just switched up from Malaysk 8 ROM (Xposed) to Hal9k Mod v4 ROM (Magisk)(donated for full ROM). And going from Xposed to Magisk, I lost the use of some of my favorite Xposed Modules; mostly the MTCE-Utils module that allows for a lot of custom settings, mainly, button remapping on the head unit and steering wheel controls. @okij told me about EdXposed and he very conveniently linked the 3 files needed for me (EdXposed Magisk module, Riru Core and the EdXposedManager) and the module compatibility thread (Thanks again!), and I installed the 3 needed files (I used YAHFA), and I rebooted after each file, then installed and activated the MTCE-Utils Xposed module through the EdXposed Manager (Love that it is pretty much just like the Xposed Manager), and make a MTCE-Utils folder in the "0" directory and drop my backup settings.ini into that folder, reboot, and all was working as it should! So thank you very much for this!!
EdXposed on Hal9k Mod v4 ROM with the MTCE-Utils Xposed module: Confirmed working!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitewolf8111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whitewolf8111 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)