Android 9.0 uses xposed solutions

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 113

By xiaoxiaozy, Junior Member on 13th January 2019, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2020, 11:09 AM |#1121  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
The Justin release (snapchat bypass) is offline.
Someone know why?
21st May 2020, 03:34 PM |#1122  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,716

More
Also the beta builds seem to be offline..
Any ideas?

Regards Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200521-163243_EdXposed%20Manager.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	5023657

Sent from my SM-G960F with Tapatalk
21st May 2020, 06:24 PM |#1123  
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Go to the EdXposed Github and read last day's Issues, open and closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsonhlacerda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wilsonhlacerda Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 08:31 PM |#1124  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,716

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhlacerda

Go to the EdXposed Github and read last day's Issues, open and closed.

I already read that.
So that means beta builds will come back when issues are fixed?

Regards

Sent from my SM-G960F with Tapatalk
21st May 2020, 09:20 PM |#1125  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,869

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gga84

I already read that.
So that means beta builds will come back when issues are fixed?

Regards

Official announcement, translated using google translate:

[Response and apology announcement regarding the distribution of the malicious code version on May 16, 2020]
According to the statistics of relevant persons, around five o'clock in the afternoon, three people used the vulnerability of EdXposed Auto Update Channel Server and AppVeyor CI and the function of GitHub Pull Requests to submit malicious code to the EdXposed open source repository. About two hours later, neurons submitted to repair the PR coverage Maliciously build and shut down (Figure 1)

Vulnerability rules: EdXposed Auto Update Channel Server will automatically grab the latest build from AppVeyor CI, and AppVeyor CI does not specify whether the build is a PR code in the API, resulting in EdXposed Manager unable to judge whether it is an official build when grabbing the API And push these unofficial malicious builds to users

Vulnerability handling: The display and distribution of the Canary channel in EdXposed Manager has been temporarily closed, and will be reopened after subsequent repairs. If you need to download the build in Canary (such as Android R users or users who need to experience hidden features), please move (Please pay attention to carefully select the submitter and change records): *link removed to avoid unintended downloads*

Currently affected versions: 0.4.6.3 (4549) -kihnewnj 0.4.6.3 (4549) -noofbiwx 0.4.6.3 (4549) -blhuwpqu 0.4.6.3 (4549) -vqpyeeje 0.4.6.3 (4549) -fexbxflm

We apologize for the affected users and strongly condemn the three malicious code submitters

Finally, please read the installation warning, change records and author name carefully (Figure 2)

At present, these illegal PRs have been closed and have not been merged into the master branch. The EdXposed development team ElderDrivers pays great attention to user privacy and security. In the future, we will try to avoid similar vulnerabilities and build a good Xposed community environment. Everyone believes in EdXposed and believes in open source projects

good luck!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)