Remove All Ads from XDA

Android x86 WiFi issue.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By georgeellis28, Junior Member on 8th February 2018, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I recently did a full install of android-x86_64-7.1-rc2 on my Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 110. Everything runs. Only issue I am running into is the WiFi connection as it keeps dropping. The weird thing is that when I plug the laptop to a direct connection (Ethernet) the internet connection is completely stable. All my other wireless devices that use my home WiFi are also stable.

23rd May 2018, 03:54 PM |#2  

More
Same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeellis28

I recently did a full install of android-x86_64-7.1-rc2 on my Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 110. Everything runs. Only issue I am running into is the WiFi connection as it keeps dropping. The weird thing is that when I plug the laptop to a direct connection (Ethernet) the internet connection is completely stable. All my other wireless devices that use my home WiFi are also stable.

Same problem on my Asus Vivobook Flip TP203NA.
Release rc-1's wifi was working normally.
Ethernet cable still works.
31st May 2018, 01:41 PM |#3  

More
How to
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeellis28

Can you please tell me how did you manage to activate Xposed on Android x86?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)