I tried getting into safemode as described here. I never got the phone to vibrate twice no matter how many times I pressed the Vol Up or Vol Down buttons.
Any help will be appreciated.
Status when everything was working fine:
Device: E5803 (Sony Xperia Z5 Compact) Android version 6.0.1 (SDK 23) ROM: 32.2.A.5.11 [E5803_Customized US_1298-3109_32.2.A.5.11_R4C] Build fingerprint: Sony/E5803/E5803:6.0.1/32.2.A.5.11/3656371468 Platform: arm64-v8a, 64-bit binary Xposed Installer: v 3.1.5 (was v3.0.1 by dvdandroid 26/11/16) Xposed Framework: version 87 (SDK23_v87_2016.11.24, the modules were working fine) TWRP: v3.0.2 (or maybe v3.1.0)
Xposed error log 2018.07.09, 11.04 AM.log
Xposed error log 2018.07.09, 11.22 AM.log
Xposed error log 2018.07.09, 11.38 AM.log
- I had a perfectly working Xposed Framework version 87
- I tried to update to Xposed Framework v89 from the Xposed Installer interface (direct DL via WiFi)
- I got “Parse error. There was a problem parsing the package.”
- I booted into TWRP recovery mode (from menu) and flashed xposed-v89-sdk23-arm64.zip [SDK23_v89.0_2017.12.17], rebooted
- I got “Xposed Framework version 89 is installed but not active. Please check the logs for details.”
- I booted into TWRP recovery and flashed the uninstaller “xposed-uninstaller-20180117-arm64.zip”
- I wiped the Dalvik cache and tapped Reboot, "Android is starting... Optimizing app 43 of 196." (This took about 15 minutes)
- I installed Xposed Framework v89 from the Xposed Installer interface itself
- Same “Xposed Framework version 89 is installed but not active”.
- I booted into recovery mode and flashed the uninstaller “xposed-uninstaller-20180117-arm64.zip”
- Rebooted into normal mode.
- I booted into recovery mode and flashed the “xposed-v88-sdk23-arm64.zip” SDK23_v88.0_2017.10.08
- Rebooting, LED flashed red 4 times, LED Light green, Sony logo, “Powered by android”, Rebooting, LED flashed red 4 times, > boot loop
- I hold Vol Up + Power to force shutdown, 3 vibrations, phone is off.
- I hold Vol Down + Power to boot into recovery, but it doesn’t.
- It just shows the Sony logo, screen goes black, Sony logo, screen goes black, Sony logo, LED flashed red 4 times, and repeat in a loop.
Thank you for your support