FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

System Classes Import

255 posts
Thanks Meter: 175

By gkillershots, Senior Member on 8th March 2016, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've observed that some modules source code have system package specific imports
example:
Code:
import com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar;
import com.android.systemui.statusbar.NotificationData;
import com.android.systemui.statusbar.NotificationData.Entry;
I've picked this code from serajr blurred systemui module.
I'm using android studio but even in eclipse I cant import them
but I've tried lots of methods but I coudn't find a way for importing it, it says that it's not there, can someone help me please?

thank you

23rd April 2016, 01:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 612

Donate to Me
More
Depends on the SDK version you're targeting.
If I recall correctly before Lollipop (or maybe KitKat?) you could simply import system classes by adding private Andoid libraries to classpath in your IDE.
But for never Androids you need to move all your Class loading to handleLoadPackage in the module because of ClassLoader changes, or else your module isn't gonna work even if it compiles right.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xspeed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xspeed Ad-Free
23rd January 2017, 11:06 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XspeedPL

Depends on the SDK version you're targeting.
If I recall correctly before Lollipop (or maybe KitKat?) you could simply import system classes by adding private Andoid libraries to classpath in your IDE.
But for never Androids you need to move all your Class loading to handleLoadPackage in the module because of ClassLoader changes, or else your module isn't gonna work even if it compiles right.

I solved it by adding the hidden libs and decompiling systemui, picking the dex file, converting it to jar and adding provide dependency on android studio, but thanks anyway
11th February 2019, 10:35 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Xiaomi Poco F1 [ROM] [8.1.0] ResurrectionRemix v6.2.1

I installed xposed v90beta3, I can not start the module, it gives an error.
Help solve the problem

zygote64(3278): ClassLoaderContext size mismatch. expected=1, actual=2 (PCL[] | PCL[];PCL[/data/dalvik-cache/xposed_XResourcesSuperClass.dex*2802528989:/data/dalvik-cache/xposed_XTypedArraySuperClass.dex*708326108])
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)