FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help me, please! SECURITY ALERT(CODE 2)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By maxhardvolt, Junior Member on 7th December 2015, 04:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Every time when I turn the game "Rush'n'Krush" on my Android, I see message "SECURITY alert(code 2) [xposed] " and the app shuts down. What should I do?

10th December 2015, 05:20 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxhardvolt

Every time when I turn the game "Rush'n'Krush" on my Android, I see message "SECURITY alert(code 2) [xposed] " and the app shuts down. What should I do?

same 😞
14th January 2016, 02:36 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
is there any solution to hide xposed detector? i have same problem too.
14th January 2016, 02:13 PM |#4  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have just experienced this error trying to play Future Fight first time seeing this I rebooted my device and the error is gone for now

edit: after rebooting my device I thought the error was gone but it pops up and the game crashes anyone find a solution maybe its a conflicting module idk I am using a OPO running Exodus Rom 5.1..1
15th January 2016, 01:56 AM |#5  

More
we an application that has function like "root cloak" to hide xposed installer.
The Following User Says Thank You to andyhartono87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andyhartono87 Ad-Free
16th January 2016, 08:29 AM |#6  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
I don't know so much about xposed, but can we rename the xposed package to another name so the game doesn't detect the Xposed?
22nd January 2016, 02:45 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handgun50

I don't know so much about xposed, but can we rename the xposed package to another name so the game doesn't detect the Xposed?

how to reaname it?
30th May 2016, 05:45 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
netmarble games xposed security alert 2 fix
UPDATE!!!!!! XPOSED SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 FIX / SOLUTIONS

*** A NEW THREAD WITH ALL THE MOST RECENT INFO IS HERE:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...rble-t3400258/

It is maintained & up to date!

================================================== ==========================
Original initial post:

Hope this helps others. I have tried everything EXCEPT uninstalling xposed: rootcloak, xprivacy, xposed blacklist, lucky patcher, etc.

I am running lollipop 5.01 with unofficial xposed v8x for samsung. Xposed installer is a system app, the modules are not.

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer

It would be nice if someone could make an app or xposed module that could
simply toggle the renaming of the /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer folder!

I did not have to disable any modules or even reboot: simply renaming the folder above was all it took to get past the xposed security alert 2 error that prevents the game from running. Funny thing is, the xposed modules are running undetected, you just cant change module settings while the de.robv.android.xposed.installer folder is renamed.

My conclusion is that netmarble is somehow looking for specific folders/files as their way of detecting "anti-cheat" - which xposed is not!!!!

Hope this helps others out who want to play, but uninstalling xposed is a deal breaker!
( if this solution worked for you, please click on the THANKS button of my post.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepPurple72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeepPurple72 Ad-Free
30th May 2016, 07:02 PM |#9  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 840

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple72

Hope this helps others. I have tried everything EXCEPT uninstalling xposed: rootcloak, xprivacy, xposed blacklist, lucky patcher, etc.

I am running lollipop 5.01 with unofficial xposed v8x for samsung. Xposed installer is a system app, the modules are not.

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer

It would be nice if someone could make an app or xposed module that could
simply toggle the renaming of the /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer folder!

I did not have to disable any modules or even reboot: simply renaming the folder above was all it took to get past the xposed security alert 2 error that prevents the game from running. Funny thing is, the xposed modules are running undetected, you just cant change module settings while the de.robv.android.xposed.installer folder is renamed.

My conclusion is that netmarble is somehow looking for specific folders/files as their way of detecting "anti-cheat" - which xposed is not!!!!

Hope this helps others out who want to play, but uninstalling xposed is a deal breaker!
( if this solution worked for you, please click on the THANKS button of my post.)

You can use Tasker to automate the renaming process.

Sent from my LG G2 Mini using XDA Labs
30th May 2016, 09:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
re: tasker
Ive looked at tasker. It would appear that it lacks a "rename" function for files: it only gives options for create, delete, copy, move, zip, etc - but no rename.

Thanks for the suggestion, however,

I guess I will just stick with the root file manager manual renaming method.

Just wanted to play Marvel Future Fight without uninstalling xposed framework/installer.

I have been playing it for a while now, and like I said, dont have to uninstall/disable modules or even reboot. Ive seen alot of others having same issue with netmarble games / future fight.

Its actually a pretty neat game! Its ashame netmarble and other companies are calling xposed a "3rd party cheating application" lmao.
30th May 2016, 09:20 PM |#11  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 840

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple72

Ive looked at tasker. It would appear that it lacks a "rename" function for files: it only gives options for create, delete, copy, move, zip, etc - but no rename.

Thanks for the suggestion, however,

I guess I will just stick with the root file manager manual renaming method.

To rename, you copy the old directory in the same place with the new name and then you delete the old directory.

Sent from my LG G2 Mini using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)