FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Request] Bottom Status Bar

456 posts
Thanks Meter: 110

By heichi13, Senior Member on 21st April 2018, 08:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey XDA

I'm just finding it a waste of time always having to shuffle my hands, having to go to the home screen, go into immersive mode, or waste a key for the notifications shade shortcut. It would be nice to just have it at the bottom, below the navigation bar - if possible! I mean, it would work either way: portrait or landscape. Plus, I don't think it's that troublesome to have the time and notifications on the bottom. Wouldn't it be great to be able to reach the quick settings easily, having it placed at the bottom half of the screen?

Who knows? Maybe this can be the next trend in smartphones - as the screen sizes are getting bigger and the UI & UX are becoming more gesture based!

21st April 2018, 05:12 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,032

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heichi13

Hey XDA . I'm just finding it a waste of time always having to shuffle my hands, having to go to the home screen, go into immersive mode, or waste a key for the notifications shade shortcut...

Your best bet is to post this question within the following thread that's specific to Module Requests.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2327541

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
21st April 2018, 06:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 110

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Your best bet is to post this question within the following thread that's specific to Module Requests.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2327541

Good Luck!

Thanks for leading me in the right path!
21st April 2018, 08:06 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,032

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heichi13

Thanks for leading me in the right path!

It was not a problem...

Sometimes a member gets a bit confused as to where to go for some support/guidance and I try to help out with it.

Even if I have never/no longer "have/has/had" the device (or other).

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
16th December 2018, 06:30 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
you can use xposed edge to expand the notifications panel
x
11th May 2019, 09:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joashliu

x

or program it to to one of the extra buttons from the gravity box navbar customisations ... but i must say a bottom bar would be way easier and neeter for onehanded control of you phone .. especially now with the big 19:9 screens ...
17th May 2019, 07:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joashliu

x

Sorry this question is unrelated to this thread but how did you get that calender icon showing the date in status bar? Is it thru an xposed module or inbuilt in the ROM you're using?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)