FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

xposed for Android P

149 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By Zooandbio4me, Senior Member on 29th August 2018, 04:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I know this isn't available, is there a thread dedicated to working on it? Anyway the community can help?

1st September 2018, 07:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Idk why nobody cares about xposed anymore. Last year people were so eager to get xposed on nougat/Oreo. So sad to see it forgotten
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thandiBear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thandiBear Ad-Free
9th September 2018, 03:25 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 142

Donate to Me
More
Came looking for pie xposed. Is there anything else that runs xposed modules? What are people doing?
9th September 2018, 10:13 AM |#4  
Flag Muzaffarpur
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is Xposed gonna be out for Pie?
9th September 2018, 07:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
This thread, these posts... These people... So annoying.

It will come out when it's ready. Or build it yourself
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McFlypants For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift McFlypants Ad-Free
10th September 2018, 04:46 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFlypants

lol
You are wasting your time and energy trying to stop people asking for progress then ETA since the people who do that kind of thing is their only capability

I'm just gonna add my request too:........

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 150208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 150208 Ad-Free
12th September 2018, 12:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 150208

lol
You are wasting your time and energy trying to stop people asking for progress then ETA since the people who do that kind of thing is their only capability

I'm just gonna add my request too:........

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ

No offense..I just wonder if the last sentence is a bit confusing. People is capability?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
12th September 2018, 11:41 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFlypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYMivan

No offense..I just wonder if the last sentence is a bit confusing. People is capability?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

McFlypants said that people should build xposed by themself rather than doing a SPAM of what, when, and how of xposed progress nowdays
I simply tell him to ignore it since it's their only skill, which mean people who do a SPAM on xposed progress will be more likely far from building xposed by self.

I'm not a native english speaker, but i believe i don't confuse anything in my words.. CMIIW
2nd October 2018, 09:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thandiBear

Idk why nobody cares about xposed anymore. Last year people were so eager to get xposed on nougat/Oreo. So sad to see it forgotten

yes, you are right. I was also thinking about the huge "mod-scene" .. as shown in XDAlabs-APP... Will all these people:

- be stuck on OREO?
- abandon their beloved mods and move on to PIE - the land of no Xposed-Mods ?

I must admit that I am still on OREO with my OnePlus6 BECAUSE I would have to bury some of my mods.........yes, you can laugh at me...but I am that strange
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Han-Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Han-Droid Ad-Free
4th October 2018, 11:08 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Any changes so far? Or still nothing?
The Following User Says Thank You to maniakjabuek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maniakjabuek Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 03:46 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Xposed Pie
The reason many people want to know when Xposed for Pie is available is because lots of other decisions are contingent on this. Pie is out, the Pixel 3 XL and 6T are out. Should I buy these, root, update, etc.? I am still using Oreo on my Pixel 2XL. I would rather wait until Xposed for Pie is ready, and then execute all those actions. UNLESS... Rovo dies and we are all doomed... I wish this wasn't so dependent on one person. This is kind of ridiculous. But once you get addicted to the options...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dresty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dresty Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)