FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

xposed module : 100M+ Memory Saver

298 posts
Thanks Meter: 38

By SXS4, Senior Member on 20th July 2017, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I installed n activated it , reboot system then system all settings force stopped... can't do anything, however reboot to twrp n install xposed uninstaller , my device was brick... by this module...... boot looped can't reboot system.. made me lost my all data...😡
my S6edge 6.0

Developer : @app2vr
100M+ Memory Saver
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170720_150740.jpg
Views:	2234
Size:	251.7 KB
ID:	4217756  
The Following User Says Thank You to SXS4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SXS4 Ad-Free
28th August 2017, 09:44 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXS4

I installed n activated it , reboot system then system all settings force stopped... can't do anything, however reboot to twrp n install xposed uninstaller , my device was brick... by this module...... boot looped can't reboot system.. made me lost my all data...
my S6edge 6.0

100M+ Memory Saver

Did it ask for root access?
Anyone tried it on other phones?
The app is very appealing but the developer is quite unknown and has not logged in for months. Maybe he ll reappear.
If I have time I ll decompile it and look in the code
The Following User Says Thank You to ninestarkoko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ninestarkoko Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 05:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Myanmar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninestarkoko

Did it ask for root access?
Anyone tried it on other phones?
The app is very appealing but the developer is quite unknown and has not logged in for months. Maybe he ll reappear.
If I have time I ll decompile it and look in the code

no root access, only need to activate with xposed
4th September 2017, 08:52 AM |#4  

More
At a first glance, it hooks these classes:
"android.graphics.drawable.Drawable"
"android.app.Activity"
"android.view.View"

A deep analisys of the code is needed though. Also he put analytics code inside.
It's better to wait for the author to reappear and post source code and source idea (he says he took it from Qualcomm)
4th September 2017, 09:14 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Myanmar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninestarkoko

At a first glance, it hooks these classes:
"android.graphics.drawable.Drawable"
"android.app.Activity"
"android.view.View"

A deep analisys of the code is needed though. Also he put analytics code inside.
It's better to wait for the author to reappear and post source code and source idea (he says he took it from Qualcomm)

it bricked my phone, can't do anything: install xposed uninstaller zip,reboot system, false stopped everything..

Sent from my SM-G925I using XDA-Developers Legacy app
9th October 2017, 09:11 PM |#6  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 41

More
And that is why kids.... You must always have a backup in hand :/
14th October 2017, 04:56 PM |#7  
Flag georgetown
Thanks Meter: 253

Donate to Me
More
er... i was using last time, S7E ambasadii rom magisk 13.3 beta(if not mistaken) with xposed beta, the module working fine in my end, until i uninstall xposed, notting wrong happen...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
24th October 2017, 07:20 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y

er... i was using last time, S7E ambasadii rom magisk 13.3 beta(if not mistaken) with xposed beta, the module working fine in my end, until i uninstall xposed, notting wrong happen...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

do you remember if it gave you more free RAM?
4th November 2017, 06:31 PM |#9  
Flag Novo Hamburgo
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone tried e-mailing the dev?
If the module dev is the one above, he posted the e-mail [email protected] in his last post in xda.
I'm gonna shoot him an e-mail just in case.
I never used the app, but it most likely just unloads unneeded services or stops apps from starting up in the first place, which can be done through other means.
6th November 2017, 09:04 AM |#10  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXS4

I installed n activated it , reboot system then system all settings force stopped... can't do anything, however reboot to twrp n install xposed uninstaller , my device was brick... by this module...... boot looped can't reboot system.. made me lost my all data...😡
my S6edge 6.0

100M+ Memory Saver

You prob wiped anything by now to fix it.
But if you didn't, go to TWRP file manager, go to data/data and seek for the module folder there.. and delete it.
After that go to data/app/data (if i recall right) and delete there as well.
It should work.
Wipe art cache and cache too before reboot.

If don't work, (even though should). wipe the system folder and reflash your ROM, GAPPS, Kernel or anything else you flash usually.

Try also to see if this module created a folder in the internal memory partition (sdcard0.. but not the external sdcard1) and a script in system/etc/init.d
25th October 2019, 10:45 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
black screen on videos after this module
i have activeted this module then rebooted the phone after couple hours i have noticed that i cant watch videos in youtube and telegram app and movies in popcorn time app could not see nothing in the video just black screen and hearing the sound i tried to remove the module and its not working after that i completly disable xposed still there is no change what should i do?? i have xiaomi redmi note 4x mido android 7.0 custom kernel rooted and miui 10 help please??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)