By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 14th November 2015, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2017, 03:04 AM |#5261  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Just to let you all know.....

CM13, Android 6.0.1, SDK23.
root Supersu v2.82.
DVDAndroid Material Xposed Installer 3.1.4 (installed as system app).

configured for Classic install, direct to /system.
was previously installed Official Xposed Framework v88.2.
and now updated to Framework v89

lots of modules running (some as system apps and some as user internal memory)

ALL working fine. All modules ok.

Thanks DVDAndroid and Rovo!
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsonhlacerda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wilsonhlacerda Ad-Free

22nd December 2017, 06:18 PM |#5262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!
"Unfortunately", another Newbi here.
I do not know wheather I picked the wrong thread or not, so I am very sorry If I did.
I need just a little "assistance" about installing "xposed package".
I found Xposed installer (XposedInstaller_3.1.4), uninstaller (xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm), but I have truoble to pick exact Framework.
I guess it is one of these ones on the website below (or maybe Not), but which one exactly is beyond my knowledge. Can You help, PLEASE?

http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk23/arm/

Manufact.&Model: Xiaomi MI4 (cancro_wc_lte)
CPU Arhitecture: ARMv7 Processor rev 1 (v7I)
Instruction Sets: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
OS Version: Marshmallow (6.0.1)
SDK: 23

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!
23rd December 2017, 08:51 AM |#5263  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 2,794

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolaznik41

Hello!
"Unfortunately", another Newbi here.
I do not know wheather I picked the wrong thread or not, so I am very sorry If I did.
I need just a little "assistance" about installing "xposed package".
I found Xposed installer (XposedInstaller_3.1.4), uninstaller (xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm), but I have truoble to pick exact Framework.
I guess it is one of these ones on the website below (or maybe Not), but which one exactly is beyond my knowledge. Can You help, PLEASE?

http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk23/arm/

Manufact.&Model: Xiaomi MI4 (cancro_wc_lte)
CPU Arhitecture: ARMv7 Processor rev 1 (v7I)
Instruction Sets: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
OS Version: Marshmallow (6.0.1)
SDK: 23

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!

First of all, you already figured out that you need the "arm" version, which is correct. Second, use the latest version v89. You can ignore the .asc file.

By the way, do you use stock ROM or a custom ROM? I am not entirely sure about compatibility of the official Xposed framework with Xiaomi devices, therefore my question.

There is an unofficial version of the Xposed Installer available on XDA, called "Material Design Xposed Installer". This version automatically detects your architecture and ROM, suggesting you the correct file to download (can be done through the app).
The Following User Says Thank You to Portgas D. Ace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Portgas D. Ace Ad-Free
23rd December 2017, 05:49 PM |#5264  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace

First of all, you already figured out that you need the "arm" version, which is correct. Second, use the latest version v89. You can ignore the .asc file.

By the way, do you use stock ROM or a custom ROM? I am not entirely sure about compatibility of the official Xposed framework with Xiaomi devices, therefore my question.

There is an unofficial version of the Xposed Installer available on XDA, called "Material Design Xposed Installer". This version automatically detects your architecture and ROM, suggesting you the correct file to download (can be done through the app).

Man.....Thank You very much for Your reply. I think You were right about compatibility - I use Stock Rom MIUI 8 Global version. I have seen unofficial versions, but said to myself "better stick to official one if possible", but as You said, most likely, compatibility may be the problem. I shall try Material Design Xposed Installer You suggested. In case of Boot loop, what are the steps to come out of that situation and Does Official uninstaller can be used with Unofficial framework or there is an Unofficial Installer for Unofficial framework too? Thanks a million!!!
23rd December 2017, 06:31 PM |#5265  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 2,794

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolaznik41

Man.....Thank You very much for Your reply. I think You were right about compatibility - I use Stock Rom MIUI 8 Global version. I have seen unofficial versions, but said to myself "better stick to official one if possible", but as You said, most likely, compatibility may be the problem. I shall try Material Design Xposed Installer You suggested. In case of Boot loop, what are the steps to come out of that situation and Does Official uninstaller can be used with Unofficial framework or there is an Unofficial Installer for Unofficial framework too? Thanks a million!!!

I think the Material Design Xposed Installer does also offer the corresponding uninstaller which you can download through the app. Before installing the framework, download the uninstaller, place it on your external SD card or PC and make a complete system backup through recovery (TWRP recommended). Then install the framework through the installer app and reboot your device. In case anything goes wrong and your device is stuck in a bootloop, you can reboot to recovery and flash the uninstaller file.

Best thing you can do is to check your device's subforum on XDA and check if there are any installation instructions for Xposed.

I have to re-check, but I am pretty sure that there is a version for Xiaomi devices in the Xposed General section here.

EDIT: check here https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...iui-9-t3688486
The Following User Says Thank You to Portgas D. Ace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Portgas D. Ace Ad-Free
23rd December 2017, 07:35 PM |#5266  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace

I think the Material Design Xposed Installer does also offer the corresponding uninstaller which you can download through the app. Before installing the framework, download the uninstaller, place it on your external SD card or PC and make a complete system backup through recovery (TWRP recommended). Then install the framework through the installer app and reboot your device. In case anything goes wrong and your device is stuck in a bootloop, you can reboot to recovery and flash the uninstaller file.

Best thing you can do is to check your device's subforum on XDA and check if there are any installation instructions for Xposed.

I have to re-check, but I am pretty sure that there is a version for Xiaomi devices in the Xposed General section here.

EDIT: check here https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...iui-9-t3688486

I certainly will do what You suggest. Thanks again. if You come across that subject - drop me a link please. Thanks again.
29th December 2017, 08:44 PM |#5267  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My phone xiaomi redmi note 4 mtk (marsmalow)
I used rom by miuipro 9| 7.12.21
I have installed xposed framework v87,
But it said: xposed framework v87 has installed but not active,please check the logs for detail.
How to fix it
30th December 2017, 11:41 PM |#5268  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys. I'm new to this forums. I've played around a bit with BlueStacks in the past and now I have an old smartphone (I don't like phones that much but some stuff exists only as app and not as desktop computer version or browser version).

I'm using the Sony Xperia Aqua M4 which has only a low amount of internal memory (8 GB).

When installing Xposed after reboot it does "optimizing" of about 260+ apps (on newly flashed rom).
Lot less free space left after that and dalvik cache is about 1 or 1.1 GB I think.

Is that normal? (I think I saw some modified ROMs for my phone that had more free space left but with Xposed installed ... but they were buggy.)

Same happens if I try the systemlessy version from here where stuff like Magisk I think only "optimizes" 40 apps not 260+ which it does later when I add the Xposed.
31st December 2017, 10:25 PM |#5269  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is there any possibility of incompatibility in the latest versions of Instagram?
Instagram is not working when I open the background mostly, I need to close it and open it again.
If you have been told before I do not read all the messages because my english is bad.
Moto g 2013(Falcon) Rom: Indentity Crisis 1.5c Deviant.
12th January 2018, 02:14 PM |#5270  

More
how can i install xposed without recovery e.g twrp? my device already root
ive tried install xposed installer 3.1.4 apk and my device goin boot loop.

fyi for my device:
j2 prime g532g/ds
sdk23 armv7i
14th January 2018, 06:06 PM |#5271  
Are there any known bug with xposed and Samsung's ultra power save mode, specific to the S5? When I leave UPSM I get the xposed notification to reboot and activate, but all modules are still active.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)