2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 80,691

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 14th November 2015, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2018, 02:03 AM |#5291  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys,

I own a Huawei Honor 6 with Android 6.0 (SDK 23). I rooted it a while ago and installed back the defaut recovery.
I switched back to TWRP (I've read somewhere that switching recovery several times can cause trouble sometimes that's why I mention it) to install xposed framework through it.
Phone boot took 10-15min.

I then installed the apk and it says:
"Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 23 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a).
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: library "libdvm.so" not found."

Which is strange since I've downloaded xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip and it looks like it's the good one.
I tried rebooting another time and it took ~15mins and the app gives me the same message

Help please =)

19th March 2018, 12:25 PM |#5292  
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htpnppl

Hi guys,

I own a Huawei Honor 6 with Android 6.0 (SDK 23). I rooted it a while ago and installed back the defaut recovery.
I switched back to TWRP (I've read somewhere that switching recovery several times can cause trouble sometimes that's why I mention it) to install xposed framework through it.
Phone boot took 10-15min.

I then installed the apk and it says:
"Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 23 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a).
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: library "libdvm.so" not found."

Which is strange since I've downloaded xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip and it looks like it's the good one.
I tried rebooting another time and it took ~15mins and the app gives me the same message

Help please =)

You have the wrong xPosed installer apk. Use the one from the read-only thread linked in the first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nergal di Cuthah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nergal di Cuthah Ad-Free
19th March 2018, 03:42 PM |#5293  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergal di Cuthah

You have the wrong xPosed installer apk. Use the one from the read-only thread linked in the first post.

Thanks, it's working
20th March 2018, 01:43 PM |#5294  

More
I am trying to install Xposed Framework for huawei p8 lite but without success.

Normal install gave me an error in red.

in twrp the install is success but after trying to boot the phone it wont boot

can 'someone' fix ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)