By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 14th November 2015, 10:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2019, 08:09 PM |#5381  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1NJATH3ORY

Yep you could be right, it's coming up to 5 years old. i've had over 4200+ Charge discharges just had new battery installed hardware could be failing! ill try tracking down a motherboard from a smashed tab s 8.4 then ill try thanks!

i'm on stock!

Was just thinking about it it happened to my phone as well mate I just wouldn't accept anything I hope you get sorted if you need me am a PM away !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ballerd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ballerd Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 08:48 PM |#5382  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerd

Was just thinking about it it happened to my phone as well mate I just wouldn't accept anything I hope you get sorted if you need me am a PM away !!!

Thanks i just mange to find a motherboard via ebay, should be here by friday i'll install it friday/saturday night and then will let you know thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to N1NJATH3ORY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N1NJATH3ORY Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 06:39 AM |#5383  

More
Just thought of something, i do have the orginal battery i'm going to see what happens if i use the original battery Xposed and reboot as that's where it locks up maybe the battery it dont like..

but plz note i'm getting awesome battery stats easily 10+ hours of hardcore use thats screen on screen off we browsing youtube background etc!

Also the other motherboard has arrived one of the pins is damaged that's eBay for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to N1NJATH3ORY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N1NJATH3ORY Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 12:13 PM |#5384  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1NJATH3ORY

Just thought of something, i do have the orginal battery i'm going to see what happens if i use the original battery Xposed and reboot as that's where it locks up maybe the battery it dont like..

but plz note i'm getting awesome battery stats easily 10+ hours of hardcore use thats screen on screen off we browsing youtube background etc!

Also the other motherboard has arrived one of the pins is damaged that's eBay for you!

If not I would find something eles to develop for bro hopefully u get it working my g you always have interesting info in the dumpsys command depends on your arguments tho -)
The Following User Says Thank You to ballerd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ballerd Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 04:43 AM |#5385  

More
Hi i mange to swop out motherboard! So i installed Magisk then Xposed apk, i connected to net, i launched Xposed the it downloaded zip it downloaded root asked for permission witch i gave.

The it rebooted to twrp, i hit swipe bar it installed Xposed zip, then it countdown to reboot i rebooted but it got stuck on Samsung logo i left it for a good hour no boot up so I flashed xposed-uninstaller-20180117-arm.zip it booted up fine,,

i give up thanks for your help though..
15th November 2019, 08:53 AM |#5386  

More
Update!!! i got Xposed installed after a million flashes it was this version that worked xposed-v86.0-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20160709 and this apk XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4 Also it was my original motherboard the 4+ year old one it worked on.. Happy days..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)