[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 80,350

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 8th October 2017, 05:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2018, 05:44 PM |#2011  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Flashed Nougats with Xposed Framework got bootloop problem.

9th February 2018, 07:23 PM |#2012  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 1,461

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoltreX

Flashed Nougats with Xposed Framework got bootloop problem.

Device? Version? Recovery log? In other words... More info dude. Alot more. Simply saying "doesn't work" or "bootloop" (did it actually loop or just freeze on bootanimation or logo) will enable no one to help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to madbat99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madbat99 Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 06:11 AM |#2013  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDeVega

Hi!

Before my question (or inquirí if doesn't exist yet), must say that this is a very great work, so congrats to developers involved in it.

Well, my question is about the possibilities of install it on Phoenix OS x86_64, so I tried all kind of ways to do it, but always failed. The last failed try, made me reinstall Windows and lost all my files (yes, I'm a Little noob in this yet using console sh commands with incorrect .sh file).

A list what I get success (v) and failed (x):

- Full Root system.img with Supersu Pro using AndroidPCToolBox (v) (can't share the link here, so is a external forum, but is in the oficial phoenixstudio org forum.

- Install/Update Gapps with AndroidPCToolBox (x) [Was imposible to update Play Services. Always -501 error, neither following solution steps provided on Phoenix OS thread ]

- Install Xposed Framework (x)

- Install Magisk (x) [The same that XposedInstaller. Magisk app was successful installed but must install XposedFramework before.]

In short words, How can we, the users of any versión for Phoenix OS x86_64 (or another Android x86 Project based systems) succesfully install and use XposedFramework?

Thanks in advance, and still getting the hope to anyone make this possible soon.

Edit: Of course, was trying on the v2.5.8 (Based on Android7.1) versión for Phoenix OS. Now I will install the new one that was updated to v2.5.9.

Do not install SuperSU at all. Start with a clean image and only install Magisk!

Check this thread for instructions on how to install Magisk on Phoenix OS. This was literally the second result on Google....

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pho...-15-3-t3735310

If you installed Magisk successfully, install proper Xposed framework from Magisk Manager (for 7.1 it is SDK 25). Reboot your device. Install Xposed apk from DVDandroid. You must use DVDandroid's version for Magisk install.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.x...-t3137758/amp/
The Following User Says Thank You to pabloa2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pabloa2 Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 01:12 PM |#2014  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please I need help,i activated all modules, but nothing works , reboot doesnt work, running on xiaomi redmi note 3 sd

11th February 2018, 06:54 PM |#2015  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Seems rootcloak is not working

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
12th February 2018, 02:13 PM |#2016  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 429

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrktn

please I need help,i activated all modules, but nothing works , reboot doesnt work, running on xiaomi redmi note 3 sd

Hello,
Have you install Xposed by Magisk or by an classic install ?
In any case, have u perform a WIPE of the cache and the dalvik just after installing xposed ?
12th February 2018, 11:13 PM |#2017  
Flag Huelva
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloa2

Do not install SuperSU at all. Start with a clean image and only install Magisk!

Check this thread for instructions on how to install Magisk on Phoenix OS. This was literally the second result on Google....

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pho...-15-3-t3735310

If you installed Magisk successfully, install proper Xposed framework from Magisk Manager (for 7.1 it is SDK 25). Reboot your device. Install Xposed apk from DVDandroid. You must use DVDandroid's version for Magisk install.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.x...-t3137758/amp/

THANKS!!! I'll try this way the next time and report here marking big your answer to let everyone with same problems, get knowledge about the way to follow and get this issue solved.

------------------
I need to be sure first to continue. If I am working with this into PhoenixOS now, Do I need to follow JUST step 6 instructions in the first post? https://forum.xda-developers.com/pho...-15-3-t3735310

I have not yet a perfect english, so I get lost with all those steps. Do not know if I need to download all, how to install them working from the same Phoenix OS where I want to instal Magisk,... Sorry for inconvenience, but if you could give me those steps clearly, would be very glad. If prefer Private Message to do not fill a large post here, should be good too. What you pick, I'll stay reading you. Sorry for my excesive noob instant in this post, but couldn't sleep in the past 37 hours and now I got my head a little lost now reading and trying to understands well the english technicisms hehehe. Sorry :P
13th February 2018, 03:37 AM |#2018  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Has someone tested xposed for Galaxy A5 2017 having a rooted nougat stock ROM?
13th February 2018, 04:10 AM |#2019  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,875

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermsalomon

Has someone tested xposed for Galaxy A5 2017 having a rooted nougat stock ROM?

I don't have this device but, you may want to post this question within one of the following threads since they are device specific.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3747535

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3747535

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
13th February 2018, 01:55 PM |#2020  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,322

More
After flashing Xposed on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805), running latest unofficial ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5 by @8224Freak my device wont start anymore..
The start animation runs for ages but system does not boot up.
When I do a hard reboot, go to the recovery and flash the Xposed uninstaller, the system starts without issues.
Sometimes I got it working and system starts but the next time I go to recovery and wipe cache/dalvik I have the same issue as mentioned above

Any ideas @rovo89 ?

I think somebody said that I should do a log of the boot via ADB(?)
How can I do that? I've never done that before.

Thanks and regards
13th February 2018, 07:56 PM |#2021  
Just installed Xposed app 3.1.5 and framework v89 sdk25 on my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (E6883). Took 9 minutes to boot after flashing framework, but seems to be running very well. Just starting to play with it. Adblocker Reborn looks to have taken care of all ads on Twitter, Plume, and Aquamail. YouTube Adaway also works as it should, and about to test Tumblr Adaway. My banking app still works, and Barclaycard was the only credit card app to note my rooted phone, but still worked fine after that. So far so good!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)