[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 80,984

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 8th October 2017, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2018, 01:54 PM |#2081  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiashan

Does anybody else also have problems with Spotify? Since a few days I can't use Spotify properly anymore with Xposed installed. When I want to click on an artist, it says I'm offline, playlists and albums are working. When I deactivate Xposed, it works normally. I'm on Android 7.1.1 on a OnePlus 3T. Xposed 89 with Xposed installer 3.1.5. Spotify support couldn't help me.
Thanks

I can't confirm that. Android 7.1.2 with Xposed 89 and the latest version of Spotify runs flawlessly for me. Maybe it's a specific module?

10th March 2018, 02:08 PM |#2082  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageDroid

I can't confirm that. Android 7.1.2 with Xposed 89 and the latest version of Spotify runs flawlessly for me. Maybe it's a specific module?

Thanks for your reply! Just deactivated all my modules, seems to work.
Is there an easier way to find out which module causes the problem than activating them one by one and reboot everytime?
10th March 2018, 02:16 PM |#2083  
If you have a lot of modules, you can only deactivate half of them, if the problem persists, then you know that it wasn't one of those apps. Then half again and so on.
Or you can decide which one you have installed/updated last and go in that order.
10th March 2018, 02:31 PM |#2084  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageDroid

If you have a lot of modules, you can only deactivate half of them, if the problem persists, then you know that it wasn't one of those apps. Then half again and so on.
Or you can decide which one you have installed/updated last and go in that order.

Seems like AdBlocker Reborn caused the problem. Spotify works with everything else activated. Thanks for your help!
10th March 2018, 02:38 PM |#2085  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
xposed + no device check module = safetynet pass (sometime)
The Following User Says Thank You to drbabusaha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drbabusaha Ad-Free
10th March 2018, 07:13 PM |#2086  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbabusaha

xposed + no device check module = safetynet pass (sometime)

Can you use Google pay with it?
12th March 2018, 06:31 AM |#2087  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hello, xposed works with migloble for redmi 5 plus but doesn't with xiaomi.eu ROM. Is there a solution ?
12th March 2018, 02:46 PM |#2088  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,430

More
Is there a working script that keeps Xposed installed after a dirty flash of the ROM?
I am currently running Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2)
If there is such a script it should still be possible to uninstall Xposed via the uninstaller zip.

regards
13th March 2018, 08:40 AM |#2089  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gga84

Is there a working script that keeps Xposed installed after a dirty flash of the ROM?
I am currently running Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2)
If there is such a script it should still be possible to uninstall Xposed via the uninstaller zip.

regards

Check the thread below. Working? I don't know. Have downloaded these scripts over the past couple of years or so but never tried them.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3691149

Addon.d script for Xposed NOUGAT to survive dirty flashes

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Stock B32, Tapatalk 4.9.5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 11:16 PM |#2090  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is there version for Huawei Honor View 10?
14th March 2018, 10:14 AM |#2091  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi all and apologies if this request / info is located somewhere else already.

Installed Xposed and try to install the Framework but there's a message saying Xposed is not yet compatible with Android SDK version 24 or your processor architecture.

What gives? I was under the impression Xposed was updated and compatible now.

Phone HTC one M9
Version 7.0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)