Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2018, 10:42 PM |#2201  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 3,407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrusInAnus

This refuses to install on my Galaxy S3 running LOS 14.1. I install Xposed in recovery, but when Android boots up, Xposed is not showing up in apps.
What's wrong?

It looks like you had flashed the Framework in the recovery but, you never installed the XPosed Installer App.

The XPosed Installer app is also needed to manage the Framework with the Modules.

Go to the following thread post then download and install the "XposedInstaller_3.1.5.apk" from that OP.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...74&postcount=1

You should, hopefully, be all set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free

15th May 2018, 11:35 PM |#2202  
Flag East coast
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hope this is the right place for this.
I have xposed installed and its says all is good. (See picture.)
My issue is i put in modules reboot to activate but i dont believe they are working.for instance i still get ads with reborn activated. I did some reading and to see if i could find the answer. No luck. I have also attached my log..
Also i am rooted with magisk if that matters. TIA..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180515-174625.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	4502112  
Attached Files
File Type: log xposed_error_20180515_175627.log - [Click for QR Code] (21.4 KB, 20 views)
16th May 2018, 12:16 AM |#2203  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 3,407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodk

Hope this is the right place for this...

When the XPosed Installer reflects that XPosed is good to go (as the image reflects) then the XPosed Framework is working.

When it comes to the Modules, your best bet is to post your issue within the prospective thread for the modules your having issues with.

Your issue is more likely module specific regarding their either not compatible with the Nougat Framework or may require some module specific configuration/setup to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
16th May 2018, 01:22 AM |#2204  
Flag East coast
Thanks Meter: 13

More
"When it comes to the Modules, your best bet is to post your issue within the prospective thread for the modules your having issues with.

Your issue is more likely module specific regarding their either not compatible with the Nougat Framework or may require some module specific configuration/setup to work."

This is happening to every module. I notice on the log file errors but i am not able to make heads or tails of them. Its errors in JavaScript.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote:

"When it comes to the Modules, your best bet is to post your issue within the prospective thread for the modules your having issues with.

Your issue is more likely module specific regarding their either not compatible with the Nougat Framework or may require some module specific configuration/setup to work."

This is happening to every module. I notice on the log file errors but i am not able to make heads or tails of them. Its errors in JavaScript.

After uninstalling magisk root and replacing with supersu, and also uninstalling all of xposed including installer app and all modules. I then reinstalled everything from scratch.
Installed my first module reborn and cjecked the log. No errors and ads are now being blocked..
thanks for the help anyway. Love my xposed
16th May 2018, 08:08 AM |#2205  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Quote:

For future refference: In such a situation post the log immediately.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (5) Plus mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gothicVI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gothicVI Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 04:59 PM |#2206  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. Can i enter data/data folder if i use this?
17th May 2018, 07:21 PM |#2207  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obican

Hello. Can i enter data/data folder if i use this?

Root should be enough or even a capable file manager.

The Following User Says Thank You to gothicVI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gothicVI Ad-Free
18th May 2018, 04:20 AM |#2208  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Worst rooting experience ever 😮😪
Hey guys,
The rooting experience becomes worst these days..
Everyone wants a great rooting experience.. but it can't 🤤
First I installed lineage OS on device.. and I encountered by so many bugs in it.. then I switched to RR ROM.. it's the worst ROM I ever had.. it failed to install Magisk and Su.. Omg!
After failed to install Magisk.. I decided install lineage OS and I installed stock gapps all seems well but at the end the xposed framework and BusyBox could not be installed in magisk
18th May 2018, 09:45 AM |#2209  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav67

Hey guys,
The rooting experience becomes worst these days..
Everyone wants a great rooting experience.. but it can't 🤤
First I installed lineage OS on device.. and I encountered by so many bugs in it.. then I switched to RR ROM.. it's the worst ROM I ever had.. it failed to install Magisk and Su.. Omg!
After failed to install Magisk.. I decided install lineage OS and I installed stock gapps all seems well but at the end the xposed framework and BusyBox could not be installed in magisk

Did you ever post logs and help debugging?

21st May 2018, 05:46 PM |#2210  
Flag Salatiga
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My phone bootloop whem installing v89
Nougat 7.1.2 with may security patches
21st May 2018, 06:01 PM |#2211  
Thanks Meter: 590

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITomaz

My phone bootloop whem installing v89
Nougat 7.1.2 with may security patches

What device? How did you install 89 (from xposed installer? Recovery?)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)