Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,075

By rovo89, XDA Ad-Free Senior Recognized Developer on 8th October 2017, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2018, 08:12 PM |#2251  
Thanks Meter: 596

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.kvik

Hi,
when I installed Xposed Framework (v89-sdk25-arm64) I started having problem with Wi-Fi connection.

What xposed apps are you using?

3rd July 2018, 12:06 AM |#2252  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have ROM with nougat but my device actually lolipop, which xposed I must installed?
3rd July 2018, 01:34 AM |#2253  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 2,153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarvely

I have ROM with nougat but my device actually lolipop, which xposed I must installed?

For your ROM of course. Your device is nougat if that's the rom you're running. It doesn't matter what stock was, if you're not running stock.
The Following User Says Thank You to madbat99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madbat99 Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 01:42 PM |#2254  
Flag Ústí nad Labem
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergal di Cuthah

What xposed apps are you using?

Only Flat Style Bar Indicatirs and Fingerprint Enabler. I uninstalled both xposed app and framework and everything is ok. When I instaled framework everything is ok.Ehen I use one xposed app I have problem with WiFi.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5 using XDA Labs
4th July 2018, 06:30 PM |#2255  

More
xposed isnt working for me i install the sdk25 arm and i just get stuck in a boot loop any idea why i have a moto e4
4th July 2018, 10:53 PM |#2256  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 2,153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderocket15

xposed isnt working for me i install the sdk25 arm and i just get stuck in a boot loop any idea why i have a moto e4

You have to let it sit. Just wait. It will boot. Make sure you wipe cache and dalvik. I am running it on my e4 right now. First boot takes a while. Give it 5 to 10 minutes.
That's not a boot loop. It's on the boot logo, right? Boot loop is endless boot, over and over.

Are you trying the magisk version? Because Moto devices have f2fs loopback bug. You need the f2fs loopback bug workaround module. It needs to be flashed in twrp. Then magisk modules will work.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...5/post71554247
7th July 2018, 07:03 AM |#2257  

More
Dear rovo89 , it is good to ADD FEATURE of editing OWN COMMENTS (NOTES) on installed modules!
I installed a couple of modules and some of it disabled, I disable it in a notion of ... what? while time passes you just forget about it.
this is ugly, please add.
Users please vote here for this feature!!!!
since rovo89 disabled private messages I can address it directly.
Tnaks all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)