Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,691

By rovo89, XDA Ad-Free Senior Recognized Developer on 8th October 2017, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2019, 12:38 PM |#2371  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbat99

Could be an xposed module and not Xposed itself. What modules are you using? And try a full Android log, not just Xposed log. It's easy. You can use an app like catlog or something like that.

Oh yeah, don't post a huge log here, put it somewhere like pastebin and share the link here

Hey Madbat99, thanks for your reply.

Funny yet not funny : I replaced/added some modules to Xposed and the problem was gone.
At first, I only have :
- 3C Toolbox Pro
- AFWall+
- CustomShare
- Greenify
- Lucky Patcher

I added :
- Amplify
- Fake my GPS
- No Lock Home
- XprivacyLua
- BootManager*
- NotifyClean*

* to install them, I was forced to delete CustomShare and install the three of them from Xposed, as there was a "package conflict" otherwise.

Frankly, I really don't know what could have changed to make the problem disappear. And I believe it may happen again after a reboot, as I already experienced it many times.

So I'll upload an app to save my logs as you suggested and, as soon as the problem comes back, I'll post it here, quoting your message to link it to the context.

I hope this way it can benefit to all.

Thanks again.

16th April 2019, 02:32 PM |#2372  
Thanks Meter: 3,172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roucoucou84

Hey Madbat99, thanks for your reply.

Funny yet not funny : I replaced/added some modules to Xposed and the problem was gone.
At first, I only have :
- 3C Toolbox Pro
- AFWall+
- CustomShare
- Greenify
-

I added :
- Amplify
- Fake my GPS
- No Lock Home
- XprivacyLua
- BootManager*
- NotifyClean*

* to install them, I was forced to delete CustomShare and install the three of them from Xposed, as there was a "package conflict" otherwise.

Frankly, I really don't know what could have changed to make the problem disappear. And I believe it may happen again after a reboot, as I already experienced it many times.

So I'll upload an app to save my logs as you suggested and, as soon as the problem comes back, I'll post it here, quoting your message to link it to the context.

I hope this way it can benefit to all.

Thanks again.

Cool but number 5 in your list (I deleted in my quote) is considered "warez" and is not allowed on XDA. Not even mentioned by name.
It's used to steal from developers, and this is a developer site.
16th April 2019, 04:29 PM |#2373  

More
(Thanks for your comment and sorry for my mistake in quoting LP, I guess it wasn't well considered but I use it to directly block Google ads in apps [a faster and sometimes better way than dedicated apps or a firewall] and I didn't specify it not to be out of topic. I'll remember!)
12th May 2019, 02:53 PM |#2374  

More
no matching zips were found it seems like your device is currently not supported
Im using phoenix os x86_64. Please help me fix this. ibb*co/KGnD4rH
13th May 2019, 03:38 PM |#2375  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 173

Donate to Me
More
How do we know rovo89 isn't dead or something? I mean, no update in over a year!!!
13th May 2019, 04:35 PM |#2376  
Thanks Meter: 3,172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescable

How do we know rovo89 isn't dead or something? I mean, no update in over a year!!!

We don't
13th May 2019, 08:10 PM |#2377  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescable

he probably got bored of working on Xposed
He told many times that this was a hobbie for him
The Following User Says Thank You to sic0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sic0 Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 08:01 PM |#2378  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
xposed framework to pie
i'll wait for it

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

i'll wait for it xposed framework to pie
The Following User Says Thank You to zzyddenzfardiansyah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zzyddenzfardiansyah Ad-Free
4th June 2019, 10:58 PM |#2379  

More
Do you think it can be long before he release? Since I have proximity sensor issue (black screen call) I really hesitate to install unofficial framework.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)