Could be an xposed module and not Xposed itself. What modules are you using? And try a full Android log, not just Xposed log. It's easy. You can use an app like catlog or something like that.
Oh yeah, don't post a huge log here, put it somewhere like pastebin and share the link here
Hey Madbat99, thanks for your reply.
Funny yet not funny : I replaced/added some modules to Xposed and the problem was gone.
At first, I only have :
- 3C Toolbox Pro
- Lucky Patcher
I added :
- Fake my GPS
- No Lock Home
* to install them, I was forced to delete CustomShare and install the three of them from Xposed, as there was a "package conflict" otherwise.
Frankly, I really don't know what could have changed to make the problem disappear. And I believe it may happen again after a reboot, as I already experienced it many times.
So I'll upload an app to save my logs as you suggested and, as soon as the problem comes back, I'll post it here, quoting your message to link it to the context.
I hope this way it can benefit to all.