By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 8th October 2017, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2017, 07:13 PM |#621  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiepreks

I've installed Xposed v88 with Flashfire on my Pixel on PN 7.1.2. TWRP gave me error like your, but Flashfire did it

what settings did you use and how long did the black screen last?

9th October 2017, 07:16 PM |#622  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 635

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourabh Gharde

Is there any other place from where I can download most of the modules? Repo may take time and I am over excited...

Which "most of the modules"? Greenify is on Play Store, Amplify as well, amd there are some of them xou can download from here, XDA.

@StankFiss I'm a beta tester, I should see get it in Play Store.
9th October 2017, 07:17 PM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi guys, well, i'll leave it here to my situation with the installation of exposed.

I have the galaxy s6 flat sm-g920i rooted with magisk v14, and using the Stock ROM TW android N (7.0).

Flashei the xposed v88 ARM64, and successfully installed. and did the installation of the apk after start. and there was everything perfectly

However, he is hanging very, very slow to load anything, as if the cache of everything was empty and opening for the first time anything. I did a thorough cleaning with SD Maid to see if helped. However, without success.

I downloaded the Kernel Auditor to see if the processor was blocked at low frequencies. But everything is normal

I was wondering if anyone knew how to solve this problem of LAG after the installation of Xposed v88. Grateful for the attention.
The Following User Says Thank You to werty2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werty2012 Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 07:19 PM |#624  
Flag City of Prime ministers
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty2012

Hi guys, well, i'll leave it here to my situation with the installation of exposed.

I have the galaxy s6 flat sm-g920i rooted with magisk v14, and using the Stock ROM TW android N (7.0).

Flashei the xposed v88 ARM64, and successfully installed. and did the installation of the apk after start. and there was everything perfectly

However, he is hanging very, very slow to load anything, as if the cache of everything was empty and opening for the first time anything. I did a thorough cleaning with SD Maid to see if helped. However, without success.

I downloaded the Kernel Auditor to see if the processor was blocked at low frequencies. But everything is normal

I was wondering if anyone knew how to solve this problem of LAG after the installation of Xposed v88. Grateful for the attention.

read OP carefully mate. There is clearly mentioned that xposed is not much compatible with Samsung stock roms or near to stock roms. Thank you
9th October 2017, 07:21 PM |#625  

More
Safetynet broken after installing xposed. Magisk verison 14
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171009-225021.png
Views:	556
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	4297680  
9th October 2017, 07:27 PM |#626  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
This is not stable at all, none of the modules worked correctly, I downloaded a Nav bar changer, it crashed my system.ui since the reboot, I couldn't do anything, then I went to recovery used the file manager to delete the module, so how to know if the problem is from the framework its self or its from the module, thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171009-202718.png
Views:	490
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	4297692  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hero_elmehrik22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hero_elmehrik22 Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 07:28 PM |#627  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty2012

The same problem here. Xiaomi Mi 4s running official LOS14.1. Phone is laggy and much slower than before xposed was installed
9th October 2017, 07:34 PM |#628  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijuzz

Greenify xposed now working... in latest beta.. 3.7.1

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

where did u get that?
9th October 2017, 07:37 PM |#629  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_elmehrik22

This is not stable at all, none of the modules worked correctly, I downloaded a Nav bar changer, it crashed my system.ui since the reboot, I couldn't do anything, then I went to recovery used the file manager to delete the module, so how to know if the problem is from the framework its self or its from the module, thanks

Buddy release is stable but module development will take time . Greenify released beta version for this release . Some modules are working and some are not. It's all about the time. Most of the developers changes their code according to unofficial nougat release. They will now do changes to match this latest and official built.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaf11r

where did u get that?

apkmirror.com
Look for 3.7.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajkatiyar07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rajkatiyar07 Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 07:41 PM |#630  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaf11r

where did u get that?

Greenify 3.7.1 beta available in apkmirror

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
9th October 2017, 07:45 PM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkatiyar07

Safetynet broken after installing xposed. Magisk verison 14

Yeah, I had the same situation on the latest Xposed unofficial and Magisk 14.1.
I need to have GravityBox (available alpha but with bootloop on my H815 device) but NFC payments has higher priority to me so...I'm waiting for SafetyNet - Pass with the latest Xposed and GravityBox or other that kind of stuff and Nougat and unfortunately stock rom. RR of/unof are awesome but unfortunately nfc payment doesn't work here.
The Following User Says Thank You to =dgim= For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift =dgim= Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)