Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,691

By rovo89, XDA Ad-Free Senior Recognized Developer on 9th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th May 2019, 03:32 AM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 907

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_zm

There is no update for Oreo, I always have app crash with beta 3

Cool.

This (as always) has been a gamble for everyone. It won't work all the time for everyone, especially as apps and OS change.

For the best chance of support you should supply logs

10th May 2019, 12:43 PM |#992  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Does someone know what exactly got updated? The version doesn't change.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Nova_Launcher_20190506-005824.png
Views:	628
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	4756524  
10th May 2019, 01:10 PM |#993  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraWater

Does someone know what exactly got updated? The version doesn't change.

I would say the framework itself has no update ( hasn't been for a while ) but the installer being a magical module has been updated to reflect the new magisk's module template which all modules will have to update to.
10th May 2019, 05:25 PM |#994  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

I would say the framework itself has no update ( hasn't been for a while ) but the installer being a magical module has been updated to reflect the new magisk's module template which all modules will have to update to.

Actually I'm using the xposed framework. So I guess it isn't in any way related to Magisk. Since xposed works fine for me on oreo I never tried the magisk module edXposed.
10th May 2019, 08:36 PM |#995  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:

Actually I'm using the xposed framework. So I guess it isn't in any way related to Magisk. Since xposed works fine for me on oreo I never tried the magisk module edXposed.

Wasn't talking about Edxposed.
Had another look at your screen shot a bit closer this time and it's saying that a module has been updated.
10th May 2019, 10:04 PM |#996  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

Wasn't talking about Edxposed.
Had another look at your screen shot a bit closer this time and it's saying that a module has been updated.

Yes, it does update every now and then. Is it an update for the xposed framework by it self?

However, I'm just curious. I use a few xposed modules and they are running rocksolid.
11th May 2019, 02:05 AM |#997  
Thanks Meter: 3,172

More
Quote:

Yes, it does update every now and then. Is it an update for the xposed framework by it self?

However, I'm just curious. I use a few xposed modules and they are running rocksolid.

Just one of your modules got updated. Xposed framework has not been updated in a long time.
The other person was saying that there is a systemless Xposed. It has Xposed framework contained in a magisk module.

Edxposed is the new Xposed for pie, not by rovo89. Edxposed has nothing to do with magisk.
15th May 2019, 08:40 AM |#998  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Did rovo stop working on xposed oreo?
19th May 2019, 11:41 AM |#999  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Having a carrier locked pixel 3. There is any way to unlock bootloader for root than install xposed?
19th May 2019, 05:19 PM |#1000  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3dulik

Having a carrier locked pixel 3..........

I don't have any Google Devices myself and this is actually 3 separate questions.

I believe that all these questions are best answered by an individual who has/knows this specific device on one of the following threads.

The following is the Official Q&A thread that's specific to your device and variants...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3844036

The following 2 are the General Q&A threads on the forum if you can't obtain guidance elsewhere.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2259645

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2257421

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
5th June 2019, 02:27 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is anyone able to use gravity box with edxposed on Oreo?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)