2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,707

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 9th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2018, 06:19 PM |#121  
Flag Wilmington, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,045

More
"Rovo, wtf breh plz make all modules work I need all modules to work on O asap even tho you're not responsible for module development whatsoever and last week I didn't have Xposed at all, I really need everything to work right now or my device is basically unusable so please work extra hard with no guarantee of reward for my own personal benefit"

I don't understand how people can say **** like this and think nothing of it. You people are the reason developers grow to resent their user base, and I couldn't blame them one bit for doing so. I resent you for making the rest of us look like terrible human beings.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to return.of.octobot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift return.of.octobot Ad-Free

14th January 2018, 07:54 PM |#122  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,184

Donate to Me
More
This is just my personal opinion but,...

I don't understand why members look to @rovo89 to make the modules work with the framework.

When it comes to the modules , if a module is not up to date, to work with the latest XPosed Framework, then it may install and be active but, it may or may not work (or just partially work) as designed.

The thing to remember is that the XPosed Framework isn't designed to make the modules work (aka designed for the modules)...

... the modules are supposed to be designed to work with the Framework and is "the responsibility of the Modules Developer to keep it up to date".

I hope I had explained this okay via text...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 08:33 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works fine on lg g3 Crdroid 8.1...
Thanks
14th January 2018, 10:20 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 817

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony92

Following: I install the rom of soldier. do not install supersu but flash magisk. Boot into the system and play around a bit then I'm back in the recovery time after a while and then I can no longer on the internal memory, in recovery, he is also displayed with 0 MB and I have been told several times that it magisk lies

Can't reproduce your situation.
Install latest TWRP recovery 3.2.1.1 and format all partitions except internal SD card (prepare a otg cable with a usb stick with all needed zips on it. Just in case).
Flash the ROM, gapps, Magisk and boot up. Should work this way, but I don't know your device specific details. Maybe the flashing process brakes anything in your case. I have a Nexus 5 and all is fine here.
15th January 2018, 03:52 AM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Lots of apps are force closing on me with Xposed installed via Magisk. Disabled it and smooth sailing.

Pixel 2 here
15th January 2018, 05:50 AM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 405

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiante

Lots of apps are force closing on me with Xposed installed via Magisk. Disabled it and smooth sailing.

Pixel 2 here

did you uninstall xposed? if so, what was your process?
15th January 2018, 05:53 AM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlee928

did you uninstall xposed? if so, what was your process?

I disabled the module in Magisk. The uninstalled and installer .zip files didn't work for me in TWRP
15th January 2018, 11:56 AM |#128  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiante

I disabled the module in Magisk. The uninstalled and installer .zip files didn't work for me in TWRP

Try wipe cache and dalvik.. Leftover cache before installed crash with after installed.. Or something like that
15th January 2018, 02:00 PM |#129  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batuken

I've got Xposed installed on my Redmi Note 3 running on NOS 8.1.0. All of the Xposed modules installed work perfectly. I think it has something to do with one of the modules installed on your device and not with Xposed itself.

Thanks bro.. Finally i find out, error was due to XinternalSD module. Which is the alternative Magisk Modules for this?
15th January 2018, 08:52 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Hi guys, anyone got Xposed working on last Open Beta 30 for OP3?
I tried to flash and no space left error appears...
I have tried many ways to install posted in previous pages and nothing. Same error always
15th January 2018, 11:40 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
xprivacy doesnt work on oreo with v90.
alternative modules available ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)