Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 80,984
 
By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 9th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2018, 09:26 PM |#21  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Any advice?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_DiskInfo_20180109-221027.png
Views:	2272
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	4384683   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Xposed_Installer_20180109-221611.png
Views:	2242
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	4384684  
 
 
9th January 2018, 09:38 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugoslavpetrovic

Any advice?

Install the sdk27 magisk module and use DVDandroids material Xposed installer.

Works like a charm on my pixel 2 xl.
The Following User Says Thank You to bggold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bggold Ad-Free
9th January 2018, 09:40 PM |#23  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bggold

Install the sdk27 magisk module and use DVDandroids material Xposed installer.

Works like a charm on my pixel 2 xl.

I'm with SuperSU
Is there a problem with?
9th January 2018, 09:42 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugoslavpetrovic

I'm with SuperSU
Is there a problem with?

I use magisk and had the same error.
9th January 2018, 09:49 PM |#25  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bggold

I use magisk and had the same error.

I don't understand you now. You said to use magisk with xposed and there is no statement it is mandatory to be installed. I have android 8.1 and flashed sdk27 xposed v90b1. I also tried material app installer which showed me no version to install...
9th January 2018, 09:53 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugoslavpetrovic

I don't understand you now. You said to use magisk with xposed and there is no statement it is mandatory to be installed. I have android 8.1 and flashed sdk27 xposed v90b1. I also tried material app installer which showed me no version to install...

No it is not required. Topjohnwu has a systemless magisk module with Xposed v90 that worked for me. Since I am using magisk it works out better anyways. Easy to disable.

I opened a bug report last night with that issue you have and I'm sure it will be fixed so you can use SuperSU.
The Following User Says Thank You to bggold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bggold Ad-Free
9th January 2018, 09:55 PM |#27  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bggold

No it is not required. Topjohnwu has a systemless magisk module with Xposed v90 that worked for me. Since I am using magisk it works out better anyways. Easy to disable.

I opened a bug report last night with that issue you have and I'm sure it will be fixed so you can use SuperSU.

Thanks
9th January 2018, 10:36 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
App crash when you want to click on a module on the repository
I'll try to find the apk
SDK 27 Xiaomi redmi note 4x, aex 5.1
Xposed after flash was installed, but not active, you need to soft reboot
9th January 2018, 11:29 PM |#29  
Diegc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
I have activated xposed perfectly but when I flash the uninstaller stays in bootloop and I have to re-flash xposed.
Does someome with this problem?
One plus 3 with nitrogenos 8.1
Unistaller 20180108 arm64
Thanks!!!
10th January 2018, 12:28 AM |#30  
jascolli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozyc

App crash when you want to click on a module on the repository
I'll try to find the apk
SDK 27 Xiaomi redmi note 4x, aex 5.1
Xposed after flash was installed, but not active, you need to soft reboot

Switch to this Xposed installer app

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...8/post75139549
10th January 2018, 12:36 AM |#31  
phantom146's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malabon
Thanks Meter: 1,053
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegc5

I have activated xposed perfectly but when I flash the uninstaller stays in bootloop and I have to re-flash xposed.
Does someome with this problem?
One plus 3 with nitrogenos 8.1
Unistaller 20180108 arm64
Thanks!!!

We have the same problem im running nexus 6p
The Following User Says Thank You to phantom146 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phantom146 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes