Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,139

By rovo89, XDA Ad-Free Senior Recognized Developer on 9th January 2018, 03:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2018, 06:03 AM |#471  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie_49

Been using magisk. Now I think I saw where xposed is for oreo?
Running HTC 10 / Snapdragon 820/ Lee droid sense. Can I run this and can someone link me. I know there are different versions. ? Any help would be appreciated

What exactly do you want/need?

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (5) Plus mit Tapatalk

17th May 2018, 06:11 AM |#472  
Flag Seymour Tn
Thanks Meter: 730

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicVI

What exactly do you want/need?

Working xposed for my device (even if beta) then I'll find modules to use. Just haven't used since magisk came around and wanna return to exposed. Don't need to mask my root for any reason. Xposed has many more options and modules,Sort of out of the loop. Link to where I can find what I need. Is it arm 26 and that's it?
17th May 2018, 06:56 AM |#473  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie_49

Working xposed for my device (even if beta) then I'll find modules to use. Just haven't used since magisk came around and wanna return to exposed. Don't need to mask my root for any reason. Xposed has many more options and modules,Sort of out of the loop. Link to where I can find what I need. Is it arm 26 and that's it?

If you're running Oreo it should be sdk 26 for 8.0 (Google knows)
Also Google your processor or device to find out about the architecture. Or use an app like Droid Info.
Then make a backup, flash the appropriate zip in TWRP and install the app once you're booted again.
It's all linked and described in the announcement thread by @rovo89.

19th May 2018, 02:20 AM |#474  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hello folks.

Running AOSPx Oreo on a Samsung S5. Are there instructions for installation? My ultimate goal is to get GravityBox running, but I'm getting various errors. From what I've read thus far, installation is not very straight forward.

Am I out of luck on this hardware, or am I doing something wrong?

By the way - my phone has sdk 27; is it supported?
20th May 2018, 12:37 PM |#475  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
HTC 10. Android 8.0. Kernel CleanSlate and Leedroid firmware (the latest versions). After flashing xposed-v90-sdk26-arm64-beta3.zip my phone starts to behave very strange. It lags, appliccations forcecloses, etc.

How to fix this bug?
The Following User Says Thank You to galaktiker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galaktiker Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 11:08 AM |#476  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,299

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfeh

Hello folks.

Running AOSPx Oreo on a Samsung S5. Are there instructions for installation? My ultimate goal is to get GravityBox running, but I'm getting various errors. From what I've read thus far, installation is not very straight forward.

Am I out of luck on this hardware, or am I doing something wrong?

By the way - my phone has sdk 27; is it supported?

To get better assistance you need to specify your ROM.
AOSPx Oreo and SDK 27 doesn't say anything. Can't be steered in the right direction without the right info.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v5.4 ROM, HellsGate Kernel, Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.3
22nd May 2018, 08:24 AM |#477  
Flag Volpiano
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaktiker

HTC 10. Android 8.0. Kernel CleanSlate and Leedroid firmware (the latest versions). After flashing xposed-v90-sdk26-arm64-beta3.zip my phone starts to behave very strange. It lags, appliccations forcecloses, etc.

How to fix this bug?

I have your same problems on Galaxy s8 with rom stocks. I hope someone can help us!
22nd May 2018, 04:26 PM |#479  
Flag Romania
Thanks Meter: 88

More
@rovo89,I have Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F,with stock rom Oreo,rooted phone with SuperSU.I install XposedInstaller_3.1.5.apk and then flash the xposed-v90-sdk26-arm64-beta3.zip.I have many problems with my applications,it appears:Aqua mail,UC Browser,Photo resizer,Power Browser,etc has stoped,please close the apps. Can you please fix this problems?Thank you!!!
23rd May 2018, 03:25 PM |#480  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
I stayed on .75 on XZ Premium, newer builds cause boot loop
24th May 2018, 02:16 PM |#481  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Why verified Boot is active
It said said that verified Boot is active, but I can't found any discussion about how to turn it in to deactived, how to deal with this?
Xposed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)