EdXposed optimize applications with speed mode

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By dichandcheck, Member on 31st January 2020, 05:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

I have been in the dark for sometime and just recently updated from the EdXposed installer app to the latest EdXposed manager. 4.5.4. Have a couple questions.
First, which of the two lightening icons on the framework screen is for optimize all apps with speed mode?

Second, is this good to set and does it speed up the app or EdXposed?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200130-223644.png
Views:	240
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	4939181  
The Following User Says Thank You to dichandcheck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dichandcheck Ad-Free
31st January 2020, 10:16 AM |#2  
Flag Borneo
Thanks Meter: 232

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dichandcheck

First, which of the two lightening icons on the framework screen is for optimize all apps with speed mode?

Second, is this good to set and does it speed up the app or EdXposed?

Afaik, yes it'll speed up your apps, costs more storage space though (especially if you have lot apps).

Sent from my Pixel using XDA Labs
1st February 2020, 04:29 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguys

Afaik, yes it'll speed up your apps, costs more storage space though (especially if you have lot apps).

Cool. I have plenty is space. I'd like to test it but on that main screen which is which? There's just two lightening symbols and clicking them doesn't tell you which one does what. I don't want have to do it per app but i can't tell which one is optimize all with speed and which is optimize all with dexopt.
1st February 2020, 10:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dichandcheck

Cool. I have plenty is space. I'd like to test it but on that main screen which is which? There's just two lightening symbols and clicking them doesn't tell you which one does what. I don't want have to do it per app but i can't tell which one is optimize all with speed and which is optimize all with dexopt.

Hey mate, hold up long on those Buttons and IT will Show you up what IT is
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
edxposed, framework, manager, optimize, speed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)