edxposed v0.4.6.1 + EdXposed Manager = Safetynet Fail

327 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By anonxlg, Senior Member on 19th March 2020, 04:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Saw an update, thought cool finally out of beta, but upon upgrading, safetynet fails.
I didn't take a look too much into it, I did see on github that at least some users also had failing safetynet, but this was right at the same time as the google update to safetynet for magisk, so I couldn't rule that out for other users.
I've reverted back to v0.4.5.1 and edxposed installer and safetynet passes. I *think* it might be because edxposed installer has blacklist functionality. I couldn't find the equivalent setting on edxposed manager.
20th March 2020, 01:30 AM |#2  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 311

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonxlg

Saw an update, thought cool finally out of beta, but upon upgrading, safetynet fails.
I didn't take a look too much into it, I did see on github that at least some users also had failing safetynet, but this was right at the same time as the google update to safetynet for magisk, so I couldn't rule that out for other users.
I've reverted back to v0.4.5.1 and edxposed installer and safetynet passes. I *think* it might be because edxposed installer has blacklist functionality. I couldn't find the equivalent setting on edxposed manager.

Latest Xposed Manager try in settings menu scroll down to framework options enable:
App List mode
Pass Safetynet

To enable blacklist function - App List mode has to be enable. Then from main menu select Applications.
The Following User Says Thank You to spawnlives For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spawnlives Ad-Free
21st March 2020, 08:28 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
thanks, after some testing and restarting that did the trick.
I didn't see that the 'app list mode' is the blacklist and only turned on 'pass safetynet' thinking that was the only think I needed to do
The Following User Says Thank You to anonxlg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anonxlg Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)