Remove All Ads from XDA

Xposed - Legacy thread. Don't panic, Xposed is still here.

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,710
 
By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 31st March 2012, 02:55 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th March 2014, 10:21 AM |#10021  
Anistruk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Maybe already answer but here it goes, at the installation i have this error:



What can i do?

Thanks in advance!
 
 
25th March 2014, 10:27 AM |#10022  
goran60's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi sad
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
I installed the ROM Cloudy pro ll however not impossible to correctly adjust Xposed. The largest number of tweaks are not active. Among other things, when I install the module TweaksBox 2.0 beta1 during activation is the version 1.9. In addition we report an error (attachment) I do not understand
please help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-25-10-05-39.png
Views:	265
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	2648974  
25th March 2014, 10:34 AM |#10023  
rpz79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ramat-Gan
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Question GravityBox and Wanam Xposed don't kill apps
Hi,

I've installed EchoROM v12 with built in Xposed framework and GravityBox and Wanam Xposed modules.
In both of them when I bind the kill foreground app/process action to the back or menu keys and activate it with long press
it says it kills the app but in practice it brings it to the background and doesn't kill it (I can see it and remove it when I long press the home button).
I've installed the latest firmware and modules.

THNX
ALOT
25th March 2014, 10:44 AM |#10024  
dk_zero-cool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5,045
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpz79

I've installed EchoROM v12 with built in Xposed framework and GravityBox and Wanam Xposed modules.
In both of them when I bind the kill foreground app/process action to the back or menu keys and activate it with long press
it says it kills the app but in practice it brings it to the background and doesn't kill it (I can see it and remove it when I long press the home button).
I've installed the latest firmware and modules.

And what is it that you want @rovo89 or any of us to do about this? It's not he's or our ROM, it's not he's or our modules. So I would tell this to whomever made the module with those actions, or your ROM maker who added broken modules.
25th March 2014, 10:45 AM |#10025  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goran60

Among other things, when I install the module TweaksBox 2.0 beta 1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpz79

I've installed EchoROM v12 with built in Xposed framework and GravityBox and Wanam Xposed modules.

Please read the first two posts of this thread.
25th March 2014, 11:05 AM |#10026  
rpz79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ramat-Gan
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk_zero-cool

And what is it that you want @rovo89 or any of us to do about this? It's not he's or our ROM, it's not he's or our modules. So I would tell this to whomever made the module with those actions, or your ROM maker who added broken modules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpz79

Hi,

I've installed EchoROM v12 with built in Xposed framework and GravityBox and Wanam Xposed modules.
In both of them when I bind the kill foreground app/process action to the back or menu keys and activate it with long press
it says it kills the app but in practice it brings it to the background and doesn't kill it (I can see it and remove it when I long press the home button).
I've installed the latest firmware and modules.

THNX
ALOT

I thought it's ROM independent but will contact it's developers.
THNX
25th March 2014, 11:10 AM |#10027  
dk_zero-cool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5,045
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpz79

I thought it's ROM independent but will contact it's developers.
THNX

XposedBridge is ROM independent, but @rovo89 only created the framework, he has nothing to do with the modules being used with it. It's like Google created Android, but they don't control all the apps on Play Store.
The Following User Says Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free
25th March 2014, 12:12 PM |#10028  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
wrong thread
25th March 2014, 12:26 PM |#10029  
GermainZ's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,917
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by konsulas

How to remove these lines? Option "hide handle divider line" makes no effect. xblast 1.8.0.

Wrong thread, read the OP.
25th March 2014, 01:17 PM |#10030  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Any Hope on this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by compilerNayan

Hi I want to block apps like facebook, twitter, etc on Working days i.e. Mon-Fri.

Can you tell me how should I completely block such apps that

1. The app icon can be visible, but it should not open on clicking on it.

2. If the app is already running on sunday, at 00.00 Monday it should just hide the app in such a way that it should not be opened till next saturday. And on saturday the app should resume from where it was closed. I don't want to close the app.

3. Also is there any way to hide the icon itself that it cannot be seen.

4. Even if somebody tries to launch the app from different ways(Google Play, or may be terminal), it should not open in restricted time.

So my idea is to block the app where it actually starts, for that I want to know the source file where app actually starts, the very basic function which will be called every time when the app starts.

Also I want to know how to deal with the situation when the app is already running and I want to block it(hide it) without losing the data of the app.

25th March 2014, 01:19 PM |#10031  
GermainZ's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,917
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by compilerNayan

Any Hope on this??

Read the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GermainZ Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
don't ask questions about modules here!!!, framework, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes