Hey, I was in your position and used multiple methods from above to get it to work.
After backing up and getting root on the virtual thing, download fx file manager (or any) and go to sdcard/titaniumbackup and copy all three things for Snapchat from there.
After that, go to system/bstsharedfiles or something like that and paste it in there. Sorry I got the name incorrect, I'll correct it in the morning. After that, go to the drive you installed BlueStacks to, and open programdata (only visible if you show hidden files), then you go to Bluestacks, then shared folder, then userdata, and then copy the backup files and transfer them in whichever way you prefer. I personally used Google drive and then used a file manager to take them from my downloads to the titaniumbackup folder in my sdcard directory, which then enables me to just open the app and restore.
I hope I helped, sorry if I got any information incorrect, it's quite late where I am and I'm not on my PC. Best of luck!
Same description as in the original post a little bit extended by me:
01. download BlueStack2:
02. download BlueStack Tweaker
03. install BlueStack2 (better on VirtualBox as it may contain some adware)
04. install Titanium Backup (from Google Store)
05. install ES File Explorer (can be from apk - option on the icon menu on the left in BlueStack)
05. install SnapChat on BlueStack (from Google Store)
06. login to SnapChat or create account, leave it logged on
07. in BS Helper root your BlueStack (tab Helpers, Root -> Patch)
08. backup SnapChat in Titanium Backup (it will say it's running if you want to close it - YES)
09. copy Titanium Backup backup files of Snapchat to PC
- copy them with ES File Explorer from folder TitaniumBackup to sdcard\windows\BstSharedFolder
- you will find them in Windows: C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder
10. paste the files in your phone in folder TitaniumBackup (created by the program after its first run)
11. restore backup (SnapChat will be at the bottom of the list)
And thank you very much Reghar! I'm lucky I found this thread before trying very hard with Xposed or other various methods that would sweat me out probably. Although I want to try Xposed for other purposes one day. Do you know, will it ruin my currently working SnapChat after I flash it? And if so, I suppose restoring it from Titanium Backup again would solve the problem? Hmm?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|