Remove All Ads from XDA

[How-to] Getting Snapchat to login when its rooted. (10 Steps)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Reghar, Junior Member on 17th February 2017, 08:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th April 2017, 02:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitali101

I followed original post, with some difficulty because BS Helper was a chore to find, but am wondering where the TiBu of Snapchat on Bluestacks is stored so I can transfer ans restore it on my phone.
Thanks!

I am having the same problem!! Where can I find the location of the TiBu back up?

9th April 2017, 09:26 AM |#12  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by portard1

I am having the same problem!! Where can I find the location of the TiBu back up?

Hey, I was in your position and used multiple methods from above to get it to work.

After backing up and getting root on the virtual thing, download fx file manager (or any) and go to sdcard/titaniumbackup and copy all three things for Snapchat from there.

After that, go to system/bstsharedfiles or something like that and paste it in there. Sorry I got the name incorrect, I'll correct it in the morning. After that, go to the drive you installed BlueStacks to, and open programdata (only visible if you show hidden files), then you go to Bluestacks​, then shared folder, then userdata, and then copy the backup files and transfer them in whichever way you prefer. I personally used Google drive and then used a file manager to take them from my downloads to the titaniumbackup folder in my sdcard directory, which then enables me to just open the app and restore.

I hope I helped, sorry if I got any information incorrect, it's quite late where I am and I'm not on my PC. Best of luck!
17th April 2017, 11:23 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalariJR

Hey, I was in your position and used multiple methods from above to get it to work.

After backing up and getting root on the virtual thing, download fx file manager (or any) and go to sdcard/titaniumbackup and copy all three things for Snapchat from there.

After that, go to system/bstsharedfiles or something like that and paste it in there. Sorry I got the name incorrect, I'll correct it in the morning. After that, go to the drive you installed BlueStacks to, and open programdata (only visible if you show hidden files), then you go to Bluestacks​, then shared folder, then userdata, and then copy the backup files and transfer them in whichever way you prefer. I personally used Google drive and then used a file manager to take them from my downloads to the titaniumbackup folder in my sdcard directory, which then enables me to just open the app and restore.

I hope I helped, sorry if I got any information incorrect, it's quite late where I am and I'm not on my PC. Best of luck!

no worries figured it out ty
21st April 2017, 06:49 PM |#14  

More
nice
Thanks for all the Information!
23rd April 2017, 01:53 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
for a sec there i thought u stole my idea without giving me credits hhhhhhh

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=399
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread