Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] How to install XPosed in Galaxy S8 (Android 8.0 Oreo Stock ROM)

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mxttos, Junior Member on 9th October 2019, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey, so I've tried to install it by the XPosed installer APP 3.1.5 and I got "error 1", then I uninstalled the APP and flashed the XPosed Magisk module, and my phone got stuck in a bootloop. Trying to solve it, I flashed the xposed uninstaller ZIP with TWRP and (thanks God) the phone turned on. But now I just don't know how to proceed. What should I do to install it correctly?

Device: SM-G950FD (Galaxy S8 Exynos) - Rooted with Magisk
9th October 2019, 12:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxttos

Hey, so I've tried to install it by the XPosed installer APP 3.1.5 and I got "error 1", then I uninstalled the APP and flashed the XPosed Magisk module, and my phone got stuck in a bootloop. Trying to solve it, I flashed the xposed uninstaller ZIP with TWRP and (thanks God) the phone turned on. But now I just don't know how to proceed. What should I do to install it correctly?

Device: SM-G950FD (Galaxy S8 Exynos) - Rooted with Magisk

You need the wanam fix for your xposed to work.... Xposed has incompatibility on certain Samsung devices and the wanam fixes that issue unfortunately it hasn't been updated with the fix in a while theres a way around it however it's a little technical

(09-09-18)
9th October 2019, 12:22 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochyX

You need the wanam fix for your xposed to work.... Xposed has incompatibility on certain Samsung devices and the wanam fixes that issue unfortunately it hasn't been updated with the fix in a while theres a way around it however it's a little technical

(09-09-18)

Is there any guide for it? And will safenet work?
9th October 2019, 12:25 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

Is there any guide for it? And will safenet work?

I made it happen my experience there is no guide for this workaround and xposed will always break safety net.... However the beautiful thing about systemless xposed is that when you deactivate the module and reboot you Will be able to pass safety net and when you done with passing safety net you re-enable the module

(09-09-18)
9th October 2019, 12:27 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I made it happen my experience there is no guide for this workaround and xposed will always break safety net.... However the beautiful thing about systemless xposed is that when you deactivate the module and reboot you Will be able to pass safety net and when you done with passing safety net you re-enable the module

(09-09-18)

And how can I install this systemless XPosed without bootloop? And all the modules work normally with it?
9th October 2019, 12:28 AM |#6  

More
Quote:

And how can I install this systemless XPosed without bootloop? And all the modules work normally with it?

Yeah once u have the fix enabled all modules will work properly

(09-09-18)
9th October 2019, 12:32 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Yeah once u have the fix enabled all modules will work properly

(09-09-18)

Can you help me with that?
9th October 2019, 12:34 AM |#8