How to Get Root Privilege & Install Xposed Framework For thl T9&T9 Pro&T9 Plus

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Evolym, Junior Member on 23rd December 2016, 08:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As shown in the title, what I'll post here is about the job to root the devices thl T9, thl T9 Pro, thl T9 Plus and install Xposed Framework in them.
Hope this will be helpful to the end-users who are using these devices as I am.
Thanks to the guys who helped me to solve some issues in the process I had have tried to make the solutions.
If you need it, download the related resources in the below download link, which includes all about how to accomplish it.
[Get.Root.Privilege&Install.Xposed.Framework_Root权限 获取和Xpose框架安装方法_For.thl.T9&thl.T9.Pro.&thl.T9.Plus. 7z]
https://mega.nz/#!0N8U1b5S!QLRDCV8KY...ktTB0FQ8CMQZ2M
https://mega.nz/#!tM1SiZDA!UdUZztan1...wNbAq_03bvi5-s(Link updated on June 24th, 2017, A new version SuperSu installation package was added.)

And the preview of the instruction:
----------------------
Step1: Download [recovery.img] located in [1.Recovery_TWRP_175Serial_AND6.0_thl.T9&T9Pro&T9Pl us_by.XDA] into the device, with Flash tool.
----------------------
Step2: Enter into Recovery Mode (do as [5.Gifs.How To Enter Recovery]), install [UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.78-20160905010000.zip] located in [2.SuperSU.installed in Recovery], according to the guide.
----------------------
Step3: In Recovery Mode, install [xposed-v87-sdk23-arm.zip] located in [3.Xposed.installed in Recovery], according to the guide.
----------------------
Step4: Reboot the device into normal mood(it might spend more time but don't worry it's normal), check if there is an app named [SuperSu] in Apps Drawer, install [Greenify v2.9 Final Patched by Jasi2169.apk] and [Xposed Installer-3.1.1.apk] located in [4.Apks for verifying if it works], check whether the root privilege and Xposed Framework work or not.
----------------------

GOOD LUCK! ^V^
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evolym For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evolym Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 12:19 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Edit#

All fine now....Thanks for your efforts!

Stuck on thl load screen now.....gulp
2nd June 2017, 12:38 AM |#3  

More
Hi, i try to install superSU with recovery in my T9 Plus but I can't, "installation aborted".

Any solution??
3rd June 2017, 12:59 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Shenzhen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiliyo

Hi, i try to install superSU with recovery in my T9 Plus but I can't, "installation aborted".

Any solution??

Did you install TWRP first before? the SuperSu should be installed in the TWRP recovery.
3rd June 2017, 01:10 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolym

Did you install TWRP first before? the SuperSu should be installed in the TWRP recovery.

Yes, I've already install TWRP. When I try to install superSU, a message appears "installation aborted", I try with different version of superSU.
15th June 2017, 06:36 PM |#6  

More
Same problem, installation aborted, even using adb in TWRP.

JJ
24th June 2017, 03:10 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Shenzhen

More
Quote:

Yes, I've already install TWRP. When I try to install superSU, a message appears "installation aborted", I try with different version of superSU.

Any other message appeared except "installation aborted"? If the installation goes fail, it should have not only "installation aborted" but also some other message showing why it failed.
25th June 2017, 06:20 PM |#8  

More
Hi, after reinstall some times TWRP, I've installed successfully SuperSU.

Now, I've lost IMEI and I can't restore any way.

I've tried differents methods but didn't work...
26th June 2017, 07:14 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Shenzhen

More
Quote:

Hi, after reinstall some times TWRP, I've installed successfully SuperSU.

Now, I've lost IMEI and I can't restore any way.

I've tried differents methods but didn't work...

What a pity, How did your device lose the IMEIs? formatted your device with the flash tool?
Here a method to restore the IMEIs, have a try.
----------------------------------------------------------
Run the app "Phone", on the dial pad,
type 【*#IMEI#6666#】to write the first IMEI and the second IMEI(IMEI01=IMEI02).
type 【*#IMEI#7777#】to change the second IMEI.
For example, type *#123451234500001#6666# to write "123451234500001" as the first IMEI and the second IMEI, type *#123451234500002#7777# to change the second IMEI to 123451234500002.
Note that the new IMEIs written via this method will take effect after rebooting the device, and it will be lost after doing “Factory data reset” or firmware upgrading.

27th June 2017, 08:17 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolym

What a pity, How did your device lose the IMEIs? formatted your device with the flash tool?
Here a method to restore the IMEIs, have a try.
Run the app "Phone", on the dial pad,
type 【*#IMEI#6666#】to write the first IMEI and the second IMEI(IMEI01=IMEI02).
type 【*#IMEI#7777#】to change the second IMEI.
For example, type *#123451234500001#6666# to write "123451234500001" as the first IMEI and the second IMEI, type *#123451234500002#7777# to change the second IMEI to 123451234500002.
Note that the new IMEIs written via this method will take effect after rebooting the device, and it will be lost after doing “Factory data reset” or firmware upgrading.

Hi, I try with this method but appear "IMEI write fail"

Yes, I tryed format with flashtool and lose IMEI's. I don't know to do...
1st September 2017, 03:30 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Shenzhen

More
Quote:

Hi, I try with this method but appear "IMEI write fail"

Yes, I tryed format with flashtool and lose IMEI's. I don't know to do...

You shouldn't make a formating to your device, definitely it resulted in seriously bad consequence just like what you're encountering.
Here's another way to restore IMEIs, I think you may as well try it, make every possible effort for it.

All things below were released by thl Official.
Tool Package including SN Writer for IMEIs restoration---
https://mega.nz/#!BdNjQbSA!AwN5JpucK..._Sr_fqCmzVmu30
Video demonstration showing how to write IMEIs with SN Writer tool---
https://mega.nz/#!FFVCVCpZ!MuOD9Fnuo...Ls8GatT19FSlk8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)