Remove All Ads from XDA

I installed Xposed Framework and PUBG Mobile does not work

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By D-Mak, Senior Member on 1st June 2018, 09:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F, and in which I have installed the Xposed Framework "xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125.zip" well, since I installed it, you can not Start PUBG Mobile. When the "Tencent Games" sign comes out the game closes without showing any error and returns me to the launcher.

When I uninstall Xposed the game goes well again.

What is the problem? Any solution?

More data:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Custom rom "Note4_ApocalypseX_M_Tron_Pro_v8.1.0 - FINAL".
Xposed Framework "xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125".
Recovery "TWRP 3.2.1-0.
The Following User Says Thank You to D-Mak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D-Mak Ad-Free

1st June 2018, 09:42 AM |#2  
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 331

Donate to Me
More
Try rootcloack, it hides xposed in selected apps.
If this doesn't work, maybe it's safetynet related and you can't do anything in that case.
The Following User Says Thank You to TENN3R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TENN3R Ad-Free
9th August 2018, 04:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Mak

Hi.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F, and in which I have installed the Xposed Framework "xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125.zip" well, since I installed it, you can not Start PUBG Mobile. When the "Tencent Games" sign comes out the game closes without showing any error and returns me to the launcher.

When I uninstall Xposed the game goes well again.

What is the problem? Any solution?

More data:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Custom rom "Note4_ApocalypseX_M_Tron_Pro_v8.1.0 - FINAL".
Xposed Framework "xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125".
Recovery "TWRP 3.2.1-0.

Hii I have the same problem (stock rom) did you find any solution (910 T) note 4
9th August 2018, 05:51 PM |#4  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This game has safetynet check like PM GO, you need to uninstall Xposed to play the game. If you're in marshmallow, you can also use rootcloak or something else to hide it.
10th August 2018, 07:04 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spain (España)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK LIONlol

Hii I have the same problem (stock rom) did you find any solution (910 T) note 4

No, the only solution is not to use Xposed and put the data in the internal memory.
10th August 2018, 07:07 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spain (España)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edison0354

This game has safetynet check like PM GO, you need to uninstall Xposed to play the game. If you're in marshmallow, you can also use rootcloak or something else to hide it.

At the time I tried it, but it did not work.
10th August 2018, 10:50 PM |#7  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Just curious have you tried from the exposed repo ' no device check ' module. On my S8 with this module it passes CTS profile match (fails basic integrity).
You could try this with root hiding method and clearing the games data and cache and try again and see if it works.
10th August 2018, 11:51 PM |#8  
Flag Calamba
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
same issue... MM TW ROM not working on PUBG Mobile, Timi and LS Chinese. In Oreo ROM when xpose installed it opens but when you in game 10-20 minutes it will automatically close without saying error or force close. I try many but no one work. So simply don't install/flash xposed framework.
11th August 2018, 02:38 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Mak

No, the only solution is not to use Xposed and put the data in the internal memory.

What I can do to disable the stupid dvfs and I didn't find it with es flie can you help (snap dragon) device
12th August 2018, 05:02 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spain (España)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

Just curious have you tried from the exposed repo ' no device check ' module. On my S8 with this module it passes CTS profile match (fails basic integrity).
You could try this with root hiding method and clearing the games data and cache and try again and see if it works.

I just tried it and it does not work. It has started the game all right, I got an update of 20Mb, the game asked me to restart, I start it again and when the black letters come out it closes.
12th August 2018, 05:03 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spain (España)

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

I just tried it and it does not work. It has started the game all right, I got an update of 20Mb, the game asked me to restart, I start it again and when the black letters come out it closes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)