Remove All Ads from XDA

lenovo vibe c2

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Yaser Maher, Junior Member on 26th August 2016, 03:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
any one can help me rooting my lenovo k10a40
it seems a real challenge
 
 
26th August 2016, 03:43 PM |#2  
mattzeller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 577
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaser Maher

any one can help me rooting my lenovo k10a40
it seems a real challenge

Have you looked at the thread for your device instead of the thread for Xposed?

Sent from my SCH-R220
8th September 2016, 02:52 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there any way to root this device?I tried to use Kingoroot and Poot but it doesnt work at all
8th October 2016, 10:12 AM |#4  
TwistedRail's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzeller

Have you looked at the thread for your device instead of the thread for Xposed?

Sent from my SCH-R220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaser Maher

any one can help me rooting my lenovo k10a40
it seems a real challenge

The thing is, I'm also having trouble locating that thread/forum.
I quoted OP to emphasize that I, too, need help rooting and finding a suitable ROM for this particular device.

(Sorry for reviving an old thread?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedRail For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TwistedRail Ad-Free
1st November 2016, 04:56 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Alguém teria alguma solução para erradicar esse modelo?
1st November 2016, 08:43 AM |#6  
htko89's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Why not post in a general devices forum section instead of Xposed? They aren't even related.
17th April 2017, 11:01 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedRail

The thing is, I'm also having trouble locating that thread/forum.
I quoted OP to emphasize that I, too, need help rooting and finding a suitable ROM for this particular device.

(Sorry for reviving an old thread?)

We have to find a way to unlock vol+ button on fastboot mode. Then we will may to play with rom stuff
18th May 2017, 04:10 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag buczek
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help
How to do root lenovo c2 k10a40 MediaTek MT6735P or some rom under root ??
18th May 2017, 11:45 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I've just sell this crap.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boruwadinho10

How to do root lenovo c2 k10a40 MediaTek MT6735P or some rom under root ??

U have to flash a twrp image via fastboot or boot from twrp image. Then u may update software with su binaries. But still to do this, you have to unlock you bootloader. And suprise!!! U can't!!! **** this 😣
18th May 2017, 01:11 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag buczek
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Maybe somehow frp can unlock but do not know how to check if unlocked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes