98 posts
Thanks Meter: 181

By Uraniam9, Member on 23rd January 2019, 06:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2019, 10:16 AM |#1071  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14

More
After flashing sandhook version , when i open some apps my phone getting screen locked and system Ui crashes sometimes. i have added apps and system ui in compat list but nothing worked. does anyone facing same issue in oxygen os?

Oneplus6 stock oos

21st May 2019, 05:08 PM |#1072  
Thanks Meter: 665

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culiacanazo

Guys guys guys, i won't reply to any specific user as most of you seem to be in a this and that tadada tadada, so i fast forwarded to reply this, unbeknownst if someone has already mentioned it. If so, disregard.
When xposed or any other magisk module is misbehaving the easy thing to do is go to twrp's terminal, cd to cache on 'a's or data/cache on 'a&b's, and type

Code:
touch .disable_magisk
and reboot to take care of your things from system: all this actually does is enable the "core only" feature of magisk, not touching your modules at all.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

Then once you take care of your things from system........how to you re-enable? just asking because this would complete your solution
Code:
touch .enable_magisk
?
21st May 2019, 05:11 PM |#1073  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupifier

Then once you take care of your things from system........how to you re-enable? just asking because this would complete your solution

Code:
touch .enable_magisk
?

In magisk manager app there is a toggle for the core only mode.

Oneplus 5 Stock OOS
The Following User Says Thank You to @srmahunt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @srmahunt Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 05:52 PM |#1074  
Quote:
Originally Posted by @srmahunt

In magisk manager app there is a toggle for the core only mode.

Oneplus 5 Stock OOS

This would be toggled on, just switch off. Or you can dive into the file manager and manually delete.
Either way, need a reboot to take effect

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, wrong guy
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupifier

Guys guys guys, i won't reply to any specific user as most of you seem to be in a this and that tadada tadada, so i fast forwarded to reply this, unbeknownst if someone has already mentioned it. If so, disregard.
When xposed or any other magisk module is misbehaving the easy thing to do is go to twrp's terminal, cd to cache on 'a's or data/cache on 'a&b's, and type

?

What he said and i also wrote above

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190521-095033.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	4763055  
The Following User Says Thank You to culiacanazo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift culiacanazo Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 05:58 PM |#1075  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvteja

After flashing sandhook version , when i open some apps my phone getting screen locked and system Ui crashes sometimes. i have added apps and system ui in compat list but nothing worked. does anyone facing same issue in oxygen os?

Oneplus6 stock oos

Nothing of the sort, and I've tried sandhook AND yahft or whatever the name is.
I'm on 6T, tho, hydro beta

22nd May 2019, 05:54 AM |#1076  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 107

More
New update for Edxposed Manager (not Edxposed Installer), v. 4.4.8

https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXp...nager/releases

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20190522-064958_EdXposed Manager.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	4763353  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Komekokos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Komekokos Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 07:25 AM |#1077  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culiacanazo

Nothing of the sort, and I've tried sandhook AND yahft or whatever the name is.
I'm on 6T, tho, hydro beta

i ve reflashed old version i.e. without sandhook or yahft varient. i didnt faced such issue. but i want to use sandhook version.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komekokos

New update for Edxposed Manager (not Edxposed Installer), v. 4.4.8

https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXp...nager/releases

what is differenece btwn Edxposed manager and installer?
22nd May 2019, 12:47 PM |#1078  
Flag Rock Town
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Droid

I would recommend you install sandhook version, and remember before any modifications make a backup with TWRP

Hey I tried using "magisk-EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.2.3_alpha-release" but Framework wasn't detected in Xposed Installer app (XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_19_10_18.apk) so I opted for flashing "magisk-EdXposed-v0.2.9.6_beta-release" which was detected.
22nd May 2019, 03:57 PM |#1079  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanman2004

Hey I tried using "magisk-EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.2.3_alpha-release" but Framework wasn't detected in Xposed Installer app (XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_19_10_18.apk) so I opted for flashing "magisk-EdXposed-v0.2.9.6_beta-release" which was detected.

You shouldn't use the old installer by dvdandroid you should use either Edxposed installer or manager
22nd May 2019, 06:02 PM |#1080  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvteja

i ve reflashed old version i.e. without sandhook or yahft varient. i didnt faced such issue. but i want to use sandhook version.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

what is differenece btwn Edxposed manager and installer?

It's a bit more complete, you can find more details about modules, repo of Magisk exposed and Riru with the latest updates with their respective changelogs, It's essentially the same but it has more details

22nd May 2019, 07:52 PM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanman2004

Would recommend you to use latest beta version, personally I don't use alpha version because they are more buggy, also use edxposed manager it will handle your framework and modules better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)