By Uraniam9, Member on 23rd January 2019, 06:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2019, 07:28 AM |#1291  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveX2012

Wtf is wrong with this?

The same on my note 9. Use edxposed installer insted edxposed managager.

16th August 2019, 10:33 AM |#1292  
Thanks Meter: 669

More
You gotta reboot twice before the install is complete guys
16th August 2019, 02:32 PM |#1293  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
x privacy messenger is not working for me. Messenger version 208.0.0.21.84. Android PIE s7.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seen.PNG
Views:	1270
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	4806686  
20th August 2019, 12:22 PM |#1294  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Resolver Activity Tweaks doesnot seem to work! any help??
21st August 2019, 12:26 PM |#1295  
Flag Genova Italia
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Galaxy Note 4 910 F - ROM OS Versione: 9.x Pie - what version of xposed can I install with this rom?

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Galaxy Note 4 910 F -ROM OS Versione: 9.x Pie AOKP - what version of xposed can I install with this rom?
29th August 2019, 01:03 PM |#1296  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
which version of Xui Mod works?
30th August 2019, 08:05 PM |#1297  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Using sandhook with LOS pie. So far, amplify, awesome pop-up video (also works with just root), glitchify, gravitybox, greenify donation, physical button music control, quickpic2gallery, twitchnoads, unbelovedhosts, xposed edge and xtoast seem to be working for me. Not working 1 tap video download, holo themer, SoundCloud downloader, xblast tools.

Updating my list of working and not.
Working, flat style bars indicators, forced screen rotation mod, hide no passwords, L tweaks, native clipboard, scoop, status bar download progress, and xui mod.
Not working, boot manager, go xpose tweak, optinstaller, xnotifications, no full screen keyboard and disable fullscreen keyboard. Xperia/aosp navbar buttons (highly don't recommend install) soft bricked my device mildly. Removed the app in twrp and rebooted no problem.

Note: When I adjusted the wake locks and alarms manually in amplify, I received random reboots. So I reset to the devs recommended settings and all is fine. Might tinker more with it later, like one wake lock at a time. And see what happens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elwhiteboy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elwhiteboy01 Ad-Free
2nd September 2019, 12:29 AM |#1298  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
+1 Screenoffanimation
lol

reported working by me on android 9.0
tested on a samsung galaxy s8 plus stock-ish rom
EdXposed v0.4.5.1_beta with Riru core v19.4 and EDXposed installer 2.2.4
all under magisk
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...ation-t3648874
12th September 2019, 12:00 PM |#1299  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwhiteboy01

Using sandhook with LOS pie. So far, amplify, awesome pop-up video (also works with just root), glitchify, gravitybox, greenify donation, physical button music control, quickpic2gallery, twitchnoads, unbelovedhosts, xposed edge and xtoast seem to be working for me. Not working 1 tap video download, holo themer, SoundCloud downloader, xblast tools.

Updating my list of working and not.
Working, flat style bars indicators, forced screen rotation mod, hide no passwords, L tweaks, native clipboard, scoop, status bar download progress, and xui mod.
Not working, boot manager, go xpose tweak, optinstaller, xnotifications, no full screen keyboard and disable fullscreen keyboard. Xperia/aosp navbar buttons (highly don't recommend install) soft bricked my device mildly. Removed the app in twrp and rebooted no problem.

Note: When I adjusted the wake locks and alarms manually in amplify, I received random reboots. So I reset to the devs recommended settings and all is fine. Might tinker more with it later, like one wake lock at a time. And see what happens.

I would like to create wifi hotspot on my device which is getting internet from reverse tethering a desktop. Is there a module that can enable sharing of that internet?
like fake wifi, hack connectivity or lemonsqueeze module
Using sandhook with LOS pie
13th September 2019, 09:51 AM |#1300  
Flag Isla de Muerte
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50UND2 3NG1N33R

I would like to create wifi hotspot on my device which is getting internet from reverse tethering a desktop. Is there a module that can enable sharing of that internet?
like fake wifi, hack connectivity or lemonsqueeze module
Using sandhook with LOS pie

You need a wifi adapter on your desktop device.
I created a wifi hotspot from my desktop computer with cfosspeed and its working perfectly 4 me.
https://www.cfos.de/en/index.htm

Sent from my OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using XDA Labs
13th September 2019, 10:34 AM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACATA

You need a wifi adapter on your desktop device.
I created a wifi hotspot from my desktop computer with cfosspeed and its working perfectly 4 me.
https://www.cfos.de/en/index.htm

Sent from my OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using XDA Labs

I mean, creating wifi hotspot on the device that is reverse tethered to a desktop.
i.e: reverse tether device A and use a module to tell the device that it's getting internet from Bluetooth so that I can create a hotspot on device A and use connect to that hotspot on device B and be able to surf the internet on device B using WIFI from device A.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)