[31/05/19] List of Xposed Modules For Android Pie Working With Ed Xposed F

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 192

By Uraniam9, Member on 23rd January 2019, 06:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2019, 04:31 AM |#1321  
Thanks Meter: 672

More
That's weird......I would think any app with large inbound data potential would allow for writing to the external SD card.
7th October 2019, 02:03 PM |#1322  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy777

Sorry I haven't logged on for a couple of days. Nothing's wrong with the SDcard I'm just a person that like tons of space. I first partition the card into 2 partitions then I want Xposed to create a path between apps and the SDcard where there isn't a path. I don't know if you know this but let's take uTorrent for example you only have say about 3 gb on internal storage. If you use xinterenalsd module and click on uTorrent it will download the torrent to your external SDcard. This is great because I've literally downloaded 70gb file directly to my SDcard just like an extra internal storage because I can use it exactly like that. I love it why settle for 30gb when you can now get a 1tb SDcard or in my case 400gb.

You do have to set the path in downloads in some apps and others it automatic. Even if the app doesn't have wrote access to an SDcard. Why wouldn't you want that? But since nougat it hasn't been updated and pie is really hard to get it to work. You need magisl extsd module flashed with the module and you have to change path in the Xposed module to. Mnt/ media_rw/SDcard number. I write long respones with details so people can do it if there wondering. If everyone did that then it would make sense to say read the thread but short reply with no info is all everyone does.

Why not just partition your sdcard? There are tools like Link2SD that format your sdcard and make a part of it your internalsd. It sounds easier than depending on modules.
7th October 2019, 02:48 PM |#1323  
Thanks Meter: 672

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

Why not just partition your sdcard? There are tools like Link2SD that format your sdcard and make a part of it your internalsd. It sounds easier than depending on modules.

Yes.....This ^^^
8th October 2019, 05:42 PM |#1324  
Flag Dallas Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 161

More
LG v40 thinq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikolaj612

How about sharing newest EdXposed from Telegram here?
I'm not going to use this app because of updates of EdXposed (totally pointless from my point of view), but it would be nice to test it out.
Previous alpha version broke SafetyNET so I'm still sitting on 0.4.1.2 ATM.

If someone be so kindly to share both variants here it would be great, I personally use SandHook on my LG G7 (now on Pie) because YAHFA is still not compatible with GravityBox.

@Mikolaj612

I have the LG v40 thinq (Sprint) and I'm rooted (Pie). Not much development on this phone yet, so I try to sneak peak on G7 for more info. @Mikolaj612, I saw that you've been trying out some xposed modules and stuff. I had to re-flash my phone a couple of times after some modules totally messed up my phone, so if you (and of course, anyone else) could share your experience so far, would be great, thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)