If you are using a Custom ROM such as CyanogenMod, and are trying to login to Snapchat, you may encounter this error:
"Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail, please visit support.snapchat.com/a/failed-login".
The reason why Snapchat won't let you login is because your device has root access, or Xposed Framework installed! Yes! You heard right! Snapchat now blocks devices with root access and Xposed installed!
SOLUTION 1: (CyanogenMod Only)
1. Go into "Settings" and find "Developer Options".
2. Then find "Root Access" and change it to "Disabled".
3. Now attempt to login to Snapchat!
4. Now, if your login was successful, you can now re-enable "Root Access" in "Developer Options".
NOTE: There seems to be a problem with Snapchat force closing on Marshmallow/CM13 Based ROM's, so if this happens to you, I'm sorry I do not know how to fix this, as far as I know, there is no fix for this issue.
1. Download Xposed Uninstaller.zip from here:
2. Boot your phone into recovery and flash the Xposed Uninstaller.zip
3. Reboot your phone
NOTE: Once you login to Snapchat, you can reinstall Xposed Framework and everything will work fine.
If you have any problems, please contact me and I will attempt to help you. Thanks everyone!