Thanks Meter: 16

By Lewdog45, Senior Member on 28th January 2016, 09:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2016, 12:39 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Make sure Xposed Framework is completely uninstalled, then uninstall Snapchat, make sure that you do not have SuperSU installed, reboot your device and reinstall Snapchat and see if that works, thanks.

20th October 2016, 10:01 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tried everything....
Ok so. I have an SM-G930FD (international GS7 exynos), with a custom ROM installed effectively making my phone a SM-N930F (or whatever the code is for Note 7 is) or in other words, it's a ROM that ports all the features of the Note 7 including the model number.

Ever since I installed this ROM I've been trying all sorts of things to bypass the Snapchat log in detection.
I first tried RootCloak.... It didn't work. So then I went on to research and found that Xposed may be the culprit. So, I uninstalled Xposed framework.... that too didn't work. Then I thought maybe it's the presence of the Xposed app on my phone..... Still "log in temporarily failed" :( .....

Finally, I uninstalled Root and the Super SU app..... and guess what.... it still doesn't work....

I even tried switching between the Standard Snapchat App and the Beta Snapchat App.... Still, doesn't work. :crying:

Is there any other way to make snapchat log in work without having to install the stock ROM for my phone? If there's nothing else, ill just assume its the ROM that triggers Snapchats log in protection.
6th November 2016, 12:20 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A4ABATTERY

Ok so. I have an SM-G930FD (international GS7 exynos), with a custom ROM installed effectively making my phone a SM-N930F (or whatever the code is for Note 7 is) or in other words, it's a ROM that ports all the features of the Note 7 including the model number.

Ever since I installed this ROM I've been trying all sorts of things to bypass the Snapchat log in detection.
I first tried RootCloak.... It didn't work. So then I went on to research and found that Xposed may be the culprit. So, I uninstalled Xposed framework.... that too didn't work. Then I thought maybe it's the presence of the Xposed app on my phone..... Still "log in temporarily failed" .....

Finally, I uninstalled Root and the Super SU app..... and guess what.... it still doesn't work....

I even tried switching between the Standard Snapchat App and the Beta Snapchat App.... Still, doesn't work.

Is there any other way to make snapchat log in work without having to install the stock ROM for my phone? If there's nothing else, ill just assume its the ROM that triggers Snapchats log in protection.

Same question, tried everything...
Im using android 7.1
7th November 2016, 11:48 AM |#14  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I use samsung galaxy note 5
MinotaurusRom V7 and Nemesis V2 Kernel
I uninstalled xposed framekwork and xposed application and the supersu and also uninstalled snapchat and still have this ***** login error 😭😭
8th November 2016, 10:21 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadymaher

I use samsung galaxy note 5
MinotaurusRom V7 and Nemesis V2 Kernel
I uninstalled xposed framekwork and xposed application and the supersu and also uninstalled snapchat and still have this ***** login error ����

Have you made sure that XposedBridge.jar under /system/framework/ has been deleted? And make sure all files are also deleted from /sdcard/Android/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/files.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lewdog45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lewdog45 Ad-Free
8th November 2016, 10:37 AM |#16  
Flag Cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdog45

Have you made sure that XposedBridge.jar under /system/framework/ has been deleted? And make sure all files are also deleted from /sdcard/Android/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/files.

Thanks for your reply
I checked for these files but they don't exist
8th November 2016, 11:46 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadymaher

Thanks for your reply
I checked for these files but they don't exist

Hmm... Do you have a Skype account? It's easier to communicate on and I will try to assist you further, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lewdog45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lewdog45 Ad-Free
9th November 2016, 06:21 AM |#18  
Flag Cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdog45

Hmm... Do you have a Skype account? It's easier to communicate on and I will try to assist you further, thanks.

Sure my skype name is hadymaher1
Thanks for your efforts
The Following User Says Thank You to hadymaher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hadymaher Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 02:29 AM |#19  
Flag Cairo

More
Okay my problem is solved thanks to @Lewdog45
he said:

I have a solution, it may be a big process but if you are the only person who use's Snapchat on your device then what you can do is:

1. Uninstall root access on your device

2. Log into Snapchat with your normal account (You should be able to log in once you have removed root access)

3. Once you have logged in on Snapchat, you can Re-root your device, and reinstall Xposed Framework if you wanted

VERY IMPORTANT!

If you log out of Snapchat at anytime while you have root access and Xposed installed, you will have to repeat this process.

And he said about unrooting:

Steps:

1. Open SuperSu

2. Navigate to the "Settings" tab

3. Find the "Cleanup" tab

4. Then click on "Full unroot"

5. Done!

VERY IMPORTANT!

If your device says that it's uninstalling root access for more than 10 minutes, try rebooting your device.

After signing in to snapchat you can re root your phone agian and install xposed without any problem
If this helped please thank him and you can contact him on skype "lewdog45" if the problem still presist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hadymaher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hadymaher Ad-Free
3rd January 2017, 05:43 PM |#20  
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi everyone. I'm trying to run snapchat @CM13. If i disable camera permissions it logs in without problems, but every time i enable the camera Snapchat get force closed. Any idea? This happends with or without root anable
6th January 2017, 10:05 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochaponce

Hi everyone. I'm trying to run snapchat @CM13. If i disable camera permissions it logs in without problems, but every time i enable the camera Snapchat get force closed. Any idea? This happends with or without root anable

Hi Bochaponce! Please add me on Skype: Lewdog45

I will try to assist you further, thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)