Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2017, 10:05 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochaponce

Hi everyone. I'm trying to run snapchat @CM13. If i disable camera permissions it logs in without problems, but every time i enable the camera Snapchat get force closed. Any idea? This happends with or without root anable

Hi Bochaponce! Please add me on Skype: Lewdog45

I will try to assist you further, thanks.

28th January 2017, 10:33 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I have a SM-G935f. I had superman rom with xposed and snapchat worked fine, I then logges out and started getting the log in error. I then flashed another rom 7.0 with root (Superuser), but I still can't login... Should I try completely removing Superuser and try again? Also, when I flashed my rom I wiped everything.
I also tried installing a clean rom with no root at all and I still couldn't login
29th January 2017, 04:04 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilaug

Hi, I have a SM-G935f. I had superman rom with xposed and snapchat worked fine, I then logges out and started getting the log in error. I then flashed another rom 7.0 with root (Superuser), but I still can't login... Should I try completely removing Superuser and try again? Also, when I flashed my rom I wiped everything.
I also tried installing a clean rom with no root at all and I still couldn't login

That means that root access could still be on the device, boot the phone in to download mode and tell me what it says there.
1st February 2017, 09:38 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmanmalik

Hi I tried using your way to uninstall xposed but the problem for snapchat is still there what do I do

Is your device rooted?
5th February 2017, 09:22 AM |#25  
Flag Mumbai

More
Hey @Lewdog45 , thanks for taking time out to help us. I dont have a rooted device. I have a nexus 5, I installed resurrection remix first as well as tried the vanilla ported nougat for n5 however when i try to login it verifies the device after which it gets stuck in logging in and displays a prompt cant connect to server. I tried clearing cache on play services as well as snapchat and reboot nothing seems to work. I believe it has to do with gapps but i could be wrong. Snapchat works perfectly fine in marshmallow.
10th February 2017, 04:27 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I guess Xposed is not the only thing that Snapchat scans for in a phone now. They're preventing users with root access from running the app. The popular fix of using Rootcloak with the Xposed Module never works because the app still detects either the root access or the Xposed Module

If anyone has a fix for this, please reply

Thanks
10th February 2017, 05:35 PM |#27  

More
Awesome,.thanks for the informatiob
10th February 2017, 10:01 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sionis98

I guess Xposed is not the only thing that Snapchat scans for in a phone now. They're preventing users with root access from running the app. The popular fix of using Rootcloak with the Xposed Module never works because the app still detects either the root access or the Xposed Module

If anyone has a fix for this, please reply

Thanks

What you need to do is completely uninstall Xposed Framework and Root Access from your phone FIRST!

Once you know that your phone is not rooted at all and doesn't have Xposed installed then you can log into Snapchat fine, to uninstall root you need SuperSU and then navigate to the settings tab and then find clean up and unroot, press that and wait untill the app quits it's self then reboot and log into Snapchat, once your login is successful you can then re-root and install Xposed again.

VERY IMPORTANT: Once you sign into Snapchat DO NOT log in to the same account on a different device or you will have to repeat the process!
14th February 2017, 07:40 PM |#29  
Flag framework-res
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Thanks You very Much 😍 😍
Finally it's works on Resurrection Remix oneplus-one 7.1.1
17th July 2017, 02:35 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadymaher

Okay my problem is solved thanks to @Lewdog45
he said:

I have a solution, it may be a big process but if you are the only person who use's Snapchat on your device then what you can do is:

1. Uninstall root access on your device

2. Log into Snapchat with your normal account (You should be able to log in once you have removed root access)

3. Once you have logged in on Snapchat, you can Re-root your device, and reinstall Xposed Framework if you wanted

VERY IMPORTANT!

If you log out of Snapchat at anytime while you have root access and Xposed installed, you will have to repeat this process.

And he said about unrooting:

Steps:

1. Open SuperSu

2. Navigate to the "Settings" tab

3. Find the "Cleanup" tab

4. Then click on "Full unroot"

5. Done!

VERY IMPORTANT!

If your device says that it's uninstalling root access for more than 10 minutes, try rebooting your device.

After signing in to snapchat you can re root your phone agian and install xposed without any problem
If this helped please thank him and you can contact him on skype "lewdog45" if the problem still presist.

Thanks

This one really work for me..I don't have Xposed so I just did..

1. Open SuperSu

2. Navigate to the "Settings" tab

3. Find the "Cleanup" tab

4. Then click on "Full unroot"

5. Reboot device

6. Open Snapchat login --> Success

7. Reboot to recovery

8. Flash SuperSu again --> Reboot

Done..!!

Snapchat still working.

Thanks @Lewdog45 for help.
22nd October 2017, 10:57 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
hi, I've just found this thread.
I have a Moto G5 Plus stock rom 7.0 with magisk and xposed and I can't login to Snapchat.
I tried uninstalling magisk and xposed (framework and apk) but failed login is still there.
any suggestion?

EDIT: I've just solved by re-installing magisk (v14 and not updating magisk manager) and hiding Snapchat in magisk hide
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)