116 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By Lewdog45, Senior Member on 28th January 2016, 09:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2017, 10:57 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
hi, I've just found this thread.
I have a Moto G5 Plus stock rom 7.0 with magisk and xposed and I can't login to Snapchat.
I tried uninstalling magisk and xposed (framework and apk) but failed login is still there.
any suggestion?

EDIT: I've just solved by re-installing magisk (v14 and not updating magisk manager) and hiding Snapchat in magisk hide

22nd October 2017, 12:00 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 29

More

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcol87

hi, I've just found this thread.
I have a Moto G5 Plus stock rom 7.0 with magisk and xposed and I can't login to Snapchat.
I tried uninstalling magisk and xposed (framework and apk) but failed login is still there.
any suggestion?

EDIT: I've just solved by re-installing magisk (v14 and not updating magisk manager) and hiding Snapchat in magisk hide

Can you please explain how you solved your problem?. I've got a similar case. I uninstalled my xposed and I now pass my safetynet check on magisk but for some reason snapchat still doesn't want to log me in
22nd October 2017, 01:02 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drickles

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Can you please explain how you solved your problem?. I've got a similar case. I uninstalled my xposed and I now pass my safetynet check on magisk but for some reason snapchat still doesn't want to log me in

go to Magisk Hide (open magisk manager and go to the menu, three lines on top left) and check the box related to Snapchat
25th December 2017, 03:55 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Still faliure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdog45

Hi everyone!

If you are using a Custom ROM such as CyanogenMod, and are trying to login to Snapchat, you may encounter this error:

"Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail, please visit support.snapchat.com/a/failed-login".

The reason why Snapchat won't let you login is because your device has root access, or Xposed Framework installed! Yes! You heard right! Snapchat now blocks devices with root access and Xposed installed!

SOLUTION 1: (CyanogenMod Only)

1. Go into "Settings" and find "Developer Options".

2. Then find "Root Access" and change it to "Disabled".

3. Now attempt to login to Snapchat!

4. Now, if your login was successful, you can now re-enable "Root Access" in "Developer Options".

5. Done!

NOTE: There seems to be a problem with Snapchat force closing on Marshmallow/CM13 Based ROM's, so if this happens to you, I'm sorry I do not know how to fix this, as far as I know, there is no fix for this issue.

SOLUTION 2:

1. Download Xposed Uninstaller.zip from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811

2. Boot your phone into recovery and flash the Xposed Uninstaller.zip

3. Reboot your phone

4. Done!

NOTE: Once you login to Snapchat, you can reinstall Xposed Framework and everything will work fine.

If you have any problems, please contact me and I will attempt to help you. Thanks everyone!

tried both not working , m still unable to login in snapchat app , plz help
my device is LG Magna LG H502f
Custom Rom : Unofficial Lineage Rom 14.1 (nougat)
26th December 2017, 03:47 AM |#35  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Plymouth
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeb.khan1879

Please message me on Skype to fix this issue, thanks.
26th December 2017, 08:50 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeb.khan1879

Install SU hide if you have SU

Or in Magisk use Magisk hide
28th July 2018, 04:57 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdog45

Hi everyone!

If you are using a Custom ROM such as CyanogenMod, and are trying to login to Snapchat, you may encounter this error:

"Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later. If your login continues to fail, please visit support.snapchat.com/a/failed-login".

The reason why Snapchat won't let you login is because your device has root access, or Xposed Framework installed! Yes! You heard right! Snapchat now blocks devices with root access and Xposed installed!

SOLUTION 1: (CyanogenMod Only)

1. Go into "Settings" and find "Developer Options".

2. Then find "Root Access" and change it to "Disabled".

3. Now attempt to login to Snapchat!

4. Now, if your login was successful, you can now re-enable "Root Access" in "Developer Options".

5. Done!

NOTE: There seems to be a problem with Snapchat force closing on Marshmallow/CM13 Based ROM's, so if this happens to you, I'm sorry I do not know how to fix this, as far as I know, there is no fix for this issue.

SOLUTION 2:

1. Download Xposed Uninstaller.zip from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811

2. Boot your phone into recovery and flash the Xposed Uninstaller.zip

3. Reboot your phone

4. Done!

NOTE: Once you login to Snapchat, you can reinstall Xposed Framework and everything will work fine.

If you have any problems, please contact me and I will attempt to help you. Thanks everyone!

i have error when flashing the xposed uninstaller with teamwin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)