Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Material Design Xposed Installer [31/10/17]

440 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,372
 
By DVDandroid, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DVDandroid: News about this Xposed Installer!
12th September 2017, 02:26 AM |#2231  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

@DVDandroid provided the following download link within the OP of this thread:

For download click here

This is an alternative way to download the latest release.

Please keep in mind that whenever DVDandroid releases an update, that same "click here" link is created to always download the latest one.

Thank you for understanding...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Am The Egg Man,
They Are The Egg Men.
I Am The Walrus!
Coo Coo Cachoo!

I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE

I am getting this kind of notification...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170912-055430.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	4269915  
 
 
12th September 2017, 09:54 PM |#2232  
gsser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

@DVDandroid provided the following download link within the OP of this thread:

For download click here

This is an alternative way to download the latest release.

Please keep in mind that whenever DVDandroid releases an update, that same "click here" link is created to always download the latest one.

Thank you for understanding...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Am The Egg Man,
They Are The Egg Men.
I Am The Walrus!
Coo Coo Cachoo!


I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE

it still doesnt start downloading
12th September 2017, 09:57 PM |#2233  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 563
 
More
Just verified it works fine here.

Try this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...3191#downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsser

it still doesnt start downloading

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
12th September 2017, 10:22 PM |#2234  
gsser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divineBliss

Just verified it works fine here.

Try this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...3191#downloads

it didnt download in chrome and opera, tried pc and worked
12th September 2017, 10:53 PM |#2235  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 563
 
More
Weird Didn't work on my phone Chrome when clicking on post 1 download link, but copy the download link to a new tab works:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...26586&task=get and it downloads the apk . I normally use UC Browser and that works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsser

it didnt download in chrome and opera, tried pc and worked



---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Now post 1 download link in OP works on my phone Chrome. Browser mysteries
The Following User Says Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 02:57 AM |#2236  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
When Magisk 14 came out, I started fresh. Did a factory reset, and even wiped /system. Flashed Magisk and installed Xposed 87.3 SDK22. I am on Android 5.1. Installed dvdandroid's Material Design Xposed Installer and showed "not installed". I cannot enable or disable modules. That's odd. Good thing I have a backup of Xposed Installer in Titanium Backup. So the modules became enabled, but still, I cannot disable them if I want to. I restarted my phone and the modules began working. That means that Xposed is really working.

I'm fine with that. Until I needed to install a new module. I cannot enable it. I dont have a backup of Xposed Installer that has it enabled, cause I didn't have that module before. What to I do?

Using Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG on Android 5.1. Magisk 14, Xposed Framework 87.3 SDK22.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinbartolome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinbartolome Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 11:04 AM |#2237  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
system xposed framework not installed after update
Hi
I updated magisk and xposed and suddenly I get the "xposed framework not installed" message even after flashing the systemless topjohnwu framework.

Any ideas or anyone with a similar issue?

Running marshmallow 6.0.1 with magisk su 14.0. arm 64 v8a

Thanks
16th September 2017, 12:50 PM |#2238  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,440
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbaby

Hi
I updated magisk and xposed and suddenly I get the "xposed framework not installed" message even after flashing the systemless topjohnwu framework.

Any ideas or anyone with a similar issue?

Running marshmallow 6.0.1 with magisk su 14.0. arm 64 v8a

Thanks

Outdated apk or bad install try flash again

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
16th September 2017, 05:52 PM |#2239  
Naudiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahbaby

Hi
I updated magisk and xposed and suddenly I get the "xposed framework not installed" message even after flashing the systemless topjohnwu framework.

Any ideas or anyone with a similar issue?

Running marshmallow 6.0.1 with magisk su 14.0. arm 64 v8a

Thanks

Yes, same issue on OP3 with CM13 using Magisk 14.0 and xposed sdk23 0.87.3
I just stumbled into Xposed installer and saw that it claims, xposed was not installed.
Now here's the thing: it is installed and it works. All my enabled xposed-modules are working. Also I know for a fact, that installer recognized my current installation just after I upgraded to Magisk 14. Now it doesn't, even though nothing in my setup changed and even though xposed is clearly up and running (again: all modules work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbartolome

When Magisk 14 came out, I started fresh. Did a factory reset, and even wiped /system. Flashed Magisk and installed Xposed 87.3 SDK22. I am on Android 5.1. Installed dvdandroid's Material Design Xposed Installer and showed "not installed". I cannot enable or disable modules. That's odd. Good thing I have a backup of Xposed Installer in Titanium Backup. So the modules became enabled, but still, I cannot disable them if I want to. I restarted my phone and the modules began working. That means that Xposed is really working.

I'm fine with that. Until I needed to install a new module. I cannot enable it. I dont have a backup of Xposed Installer that has it enabled, cause I didn't have that module before. What to I do?

Using Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG on Android 5.1. Magisk 14, Xposed Framework 87.3 SDK22.

Confirmed. Sounds exactly like the issue I just described.
17th September 2017, 02:55 AM |#2241  
rambomhtri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay

@DVDandroid Hi, why don't you update 4th post? :P

Yep, exactly, I'd love to see the change log too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, marshmallow, material design, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes