Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Material Design Xposed Installer [25/1217]

444 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,567

By DVDandroid, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DVDandroid: News about this Xposed Installer!
10th January 2018, 09:33 AM |#2521  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 764

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyesor

Safetynet Check status?

The SafetyNet status will never change, its the daemon who is spotted by the check.

So unless rovo finds an umpteenth puzzle to hide or fool the SafetyNet system, it is currently impossible to get around, regardless of the ROMs, whatever the kernels and versions of Android officially supported.

Any possibilities that have been put in place over time have created such an opening including in the paid features of several applications that Google has at some point taken the lead.

In short, now it is no longer possible to have fun as we see fit and without limits without this famous constraint, it is without remission.

10th January 2018, 11:19 AM |#2522  
Flag Hatinya Nabilah
Thanks Meter: 584

Donate to Me
More
@DVDandroid Xposed for Oreo has been released, hope you also update your installer. I very like your Installer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Xposed_Installer_20180110-181445.png
Views:	1724
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	4385101  
10th January 2018, 01:09 PM |#2523  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodius48

@DVDandroid Xposed for Oreo has been released, hope you also update your installer. I very like your Installer.

Look the previous page, there is a test update of the installer for Oreo
10th January 2018, 03:56 PM |#2524  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDandroid

I'm bored of all these Chinese modules too, but I won't add a filter button. They should write the description in English and translate it in Chinese only in the details page.

Please test it: download

Still showing sdk27 doesn't support xposed. Although everything is working fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Xposed_Installer_20180110-212557.png
Views:	928
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	4385334  
10th January 2018, 07:52 PM |#2525  
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 2,110

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrat_castle

Still showing sdk27 doesn't support xposed. Although everything is working fine.

There is no error here - Xposed is active and working fine. The information you're getting from the installer is just stating that Xposed is not compatible with Oreo because the installer (by DVDAndroid) is outdated and needs to be updated. This does not have any effect on Xposed's functionality, so don't worry.
10th January 2018, 08:07 PM |#2526  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puglia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrat_castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstep

There is no error here - Xposed is active and working fine. The information you're getting from the installer is just stating that Xposed is not compatible with Oreo because the installer (by DVDAndroid) is outdated and needs to be updated. This does not have any effect on Xposed's functionality, so don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodius48

I don't want user to download an unstable version of the framework. Only when rovo89 will release a new stable, bug-free build, I'll add it to the installer
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DVDandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DVDandroid Ad-Free
11th January 2018, 03:46 AM |#2527  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDandroid

I'm bored of all these Chinese modules too, but I won't add a filter button. They should write the description in English and translate it in Chinese only in the details page.

Please test it: download

Or maybe i just don't want to see a cluttered list of Chinese modules that are mostly made for Chinese games/apps (or system modifications)? Idc if they want to make modules, but like i said since a while ago the xposed repo has been overun by Chinese modules and tbh I'm sure as heck not going to install no untrusted module even if they write what it does in english
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to demonoidmaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demonoidmaster Ad-Free
11th January 2018, 07:29 AM |#2528  
Thanks Meter: 698

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoidmaster

Or maybe i just don't want to see a cluttered list of Chinese modules that are mostly made for Chinese games/apps (or system modifications)? Idc if they want to make modules, but like i said since a while ago the xposed repo has been overun by Chinese modules and tbh I'm sure as heck not going to install no untrusted module even if they write what it does in english

Very wise words!
Xda forces all members to write in English. Why isn't that a rule for the Xposed repo as well? It's a shame...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lulli1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lulli1 Ad-Free
11th January 2018, 11:21 AM |#2529  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn
Flag Reading, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,639

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoidmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulli1

Very wise words!
Xda forces all members to write in English. Why isn't that a rule for the Xposed repo as well? It's a shame...

Potentially this is something you could ask rovo89, to put some rules in place. However he (or would need to recruit others) to moderate it and make sure it's kept in check. So there are a few issues but you can always ask, no harm in trying.

Anyway, enjoying this installer as always and have been for a while
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matt4321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matt4321 Ad-Free
18th January 2018, 07:38 PM |#2530  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Xposed Installer 3.1.5 by rovo is out... Fix many problems con oreo.....i wait material design update

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk
18th January 2018, 08:08 PM |#2531  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puglia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francescorm76

Xposed Installer 3.1.5 by rovo is out... Fix many problems con oreo.....i wait material design update

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Just released a new test version. Test it, please

Download
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to DVDandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DVDandroid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, marshmallow, material design, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)