Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Material Design Xposed Installer [25/1217]

444 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,564

By DVDandroid, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DVDandroid: News about this Xposed Installer!
9th April 2018, 10:37 PM |#2611  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Modules stop working
Hi,
I have a chinese Honor 8 (FRD-AL10) with nougat. I have installed magisk and xposed framework version 89.2 (sdk24) with the xposed installer on this post. I then installed some modules and they worked fine after I enabled them, but then when I rebooted they didn't work (e.g. XPrivacyLua didn't block any permissions) even though they were still enabled in the installer and even their apps opened fine. Whenever I disable the modules and enable them again and reboot they work normally, but after the next reboot they stop working again. Did anyone else come across this problem? Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

12th April 2018, 03:29 PM |#2612  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrispapadopoulos

Hi,
I have a chinese Honor 8 (FRD-AL10) with nougat. I have installed magisk and xposed framework version 89.2 (sdk24) with the xposed installer on this post. I then installed some modules and they worked fine after I enabled them, but then when I rebooted they didn't work (e.g. XPrivacyLua didn't block any permissions) even though they were still enabled in the installer and even their apps opened fine. Whenever I disable the modules and enable them again and reboot they work normally, but after the next reboot they stop working again. Did anyone else come across this problem? Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Maybe it's just Xposed doesn't compatible with your rom...
20th April 2018, 06:39 AM |#2613  
Flag Isf
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hi
I tried to install xposed on my mi5 with miui9 on android 7 but I can`t do it.
help me plz
20th April 2018, 08:01 AM |#2614  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Getting an error Xposed Framework is not installed. Tried to install it on a Rooted Nox emulator.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, marshmallow, material design, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)