Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Material Design Xposed Installer [25/12/17]

445 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,590
 
By DVDandroid, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DVDandroid: News about this Xposed Installer!
7th June 2018, 02:48 AM |#2621  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedircan ayaydın

No download link? I could not find it

Read the op it has a download link.
The Following User Says Thank You to bggold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bggold Ad-Free
 
 
17th June 2018, 04:50 PM |#2622  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Download linkbin the First page do not work 😥
(Only at me?)
17th June 2018, 05:16 PM |#2623  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,165
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sercar2

Download linkbin the First page do not work 😥
(Only at me?)

Have you tried to obtain the download via the top download tab from this thread?

Here's the latest Stable download from the download tab area.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=27840

Good Luck!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
19th July 2018, 05:10 AM |#2624  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Not compatible with my device
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Xposed_Installer_20180719-093717.png
Views:	438
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	4552972  
19th July 2018, 06:11 AM |#2625  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathania08

Not compatible with my device

That's outside the scope of this thread, which is for the installer app.

Sometimes toggling the status button off/on and then rebooting via the app's three-dot menu helps.

Head on over to the main Oreo thread and check if others with your device/ROM have similar issues.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3732816

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo



Moto G5S Plus XT1806, Resurrection Remix ROM, AL-ice Kernel, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
20th July 2018, 12:26 AM |#2626  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

That's outside the scope of this thread, which is for the installer app.

Sometimes toggling the status button off/on and then rebooting via the app's three-dot menu helps.

Head on over to the main Oreo thread and check if others with your device/ROM have similar issues.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3732816

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo



Moto G5S Plus XT1806, Resurrection Remix ROM, AL-ice Kernel, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

I had the same msg, just had to reboot once,and msg fixed
The Following User Says Thank You to saoudien07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saoudien07 Ad-Free
23rd July 2018, 10:01 PM |#2627  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Have you tried to obtain the download via the top download tab from this thread?

Here's the latest Stable download from the download tab area.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=27840

Good Luck!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Don't work

No Luck!

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs
23rd July 2018, 10:23 PM |#2628  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,165
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Don't work. No Luck! Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs

I've actually found that some Browsers will work and some won't.

The issue with some browsers is actually stemmed from their dropping the NPAPI Plugin support.

This just forces me to have 2 browsers on my PC and Android... This is a headache indeed...

If your using the PC, i can only recommend what I use, try using a Browser called Waterfox and make sure (if you use them) that your Java, Shockwave and Flash Player is up to date.

On your Android, I found that the Puffin Browser still uses those Plugins as well and, when I need to, I use the Puffin Browser for only for those select number of things that I need it for. After I'm done, I just disable/freeze the browser app.

This is only a suggestion but, it's all up to you...

Good Luck!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
24th July 2018, 12:26 AM |#2629  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

I've actually found that some Browsers will work and some won't.

The issue with some browsers is actually stemmed from their dropping the NPAPI Plugin support.

This just forces me to have 2 browsers on my PC and Android... This is a headache indeed...

If your using the PC, i can only recommend what I use, try using a Browser called Waterfox and make sure (if you use them) that your Java, Shockwave and Flash Player is up to date.

On your Android, I found that the Puffin Browser still uses those Plugins as well and, when I need to, I use the Puffin Browser for only for those select number of things that I need it for. After I'm done, I just disable/freeze the browser app.

This is only a suggestion but, it's all up to you...

Good Luck!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Thanks, I will test it, but its the same as with Chrome Beta on Android

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs

I think, this is a xda laps problem, with Tapatalk I have no problems
24th July 2018, 02:15 AM |#2630  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,165
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Thanks, I will test it, but its the same as with Chrome Beta on Android.......

If all else fails, you can always grab them from my File Host Account since I archived them all as is (untouched) on the following link.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279535

I always encourage members to obtain all developments via the provided links that the developer provides and only offer a link to my File Host Account archive as a last resort because I do know that some members have some various difficulties from time to time.

Enjoy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
24th July 2018, 02:15 PM |#2631  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,462
 
More
Thank you !

Sent from my SM-G955F using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, marshmallow, material design, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes