Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] Material Design Xposed Installer [18/05/19]

451 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,721

By DVDandroid, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DVDandroid: News about this Xposed Installer!
7th August 2019, 11:54 PM |#2771  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I am unable to download the latest version. official link takes me to the endless loop and mirror link takes me to the mega page where latest file is 2018.

8th August 2019, 11:00 AM |#2772  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,856

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_coolcampus

I am unable to download the latest version. official link takes me to the endless loop and mirror link takes me to the mega page where latest file is 2018.

I see what you mean. Even in this XDA app I'm thrown elsewhere. Fear not, @Ibuprophen made the recent/last version available here...
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279535

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AOKP 7.1.2 ROM, Radioactive v2.4 Kernel, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 05:50 PM |#2773  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Yup bro. it seems that link was broken. But it started working after sometime. Anyways Thanks for sharing the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

I see what you mean. Even in this XDA app I'm thrown elsewhere. Fear not, @Ibuprophen made the recent/last version available here...
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279535

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AOKP 7.1.2 ROM, Radioactive v2.4 Kernel, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy

The Following User Says Thank You to amit_coolcampus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amit_coolcampus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, marshmallow, material design, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)