This module allows you to pin important notifications to avoid clearing them by mistake. You do that by long pressing a notification then selecting "Pin." You can unpin pinned notification in a similar manner.
This will not prevent notifications from being cleared by the application when you open them, and the application can still control the notification at any time (including clearing it). It simply prevents them from being cleared when you tap the "clear all" button or when you try to swipe them away.
Originally requested here: http://www.reddit.com/r/xposed/comme..._it_cannot_be/
- I have to override the long press menu for the notifications. In other words, if your ROM adds custom items, those will be lost.
- This module is not compatible with XHaloFloatingWindow's feature that alters the notification long press menu. If you enable both, there's no guarantee which will override the notification menu first, so you might end up with XHaloFloatingWindow's long press menu (App Info/Open In Halo) or this module's (App Info/Pin.)
- The goal of this module is to pin important notifications - not pin/unpin any notification at will. As such, ongoing notifications cannot be unpinned. This is by design.
- Compatibility fixes for 4.1.x and LG devices.
- Compatibility fixes for pre-4.3 devices.
- Don't fail when the notification contains large data (e.g. large icon.)
- Other crash fixes.
- Initial release.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
- rovo89 and Tungstwenty for the Xposed framework;
- zst123 for XHaloFloatingWindows from which this module takes some code.