This Xposed module aims at adding PGP support to the native android email client.
I started creating this module because I started using PGP in my daily mail exchange with some friends and colleagues, but I was unsatisfied with the support of PGP in Android. There is K9-Mail and an addon, but I really like the native Android email app more, so I started working on this.
I tested this app on CM11 (Android 4.4.4) and the native installed email application. Samsung/HTC email clients won't work.
Download it straight from Xposed Repository
Find the source on github.com - Feel free to contribute
- Import your keys (private & public) into the app
- Decrypt encrypted messages
- English and German translation
- You may only import keys by opening an *.asc file from anywhere on the device (Dropbox etc. work as well) by choosing to open the file with my app
- Headerviews in the emails get added multiple times sometimes
Email PGP, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name: com.lr.androidemailpgp
Last Updated 2014-08-25